Stop English Heritage's plans for Marble Hill House Gardens, Twickenham
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
- We ask LBRUT to reject English Heritage's current application(s) for the following reasons:
- The felling of over 347 trees within the park
- The possibility of destroying the Arcadian View (protected by Act of parliament 1902)
- Terrible impact of increased traffic and pollution within surrounding roads and area
- Endangering wildlife and some protected species
- Devastating effect on Grade 2 listed houses abutting proposed new 140 seat café
- Destroying the treasured peace and tranquillity of Marble Hill House gardens
- Estimated increase of 40,000 visitors per annum to a projected increase to 1 million per annum!
Today: Mandie is counting on you
Mandie Adams McGuire MBE needs your help with “London Borough of Richmond upon Thames: Stop English Heritage's plans for Marble Hill House Gardens, Twickenham”. Join Mandie and 596 supporters today.