SUPPORT “LIVE ENTERTAINMENT” IN OLD BAR
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
Liquor & Gaming NSW has received a disturbance complaint by four residents from within 1km of Flow Bar. This complaint has the potential to amend our Licence by removing our permit to have LIVE ENTERTAINMENT.
In addition to taking immediate action to further contain the music at Flow through increased acoustic sound barriers, we seek your SUPPORT by signing this petition in support of Flow Bar being allowed to play free and ticketed LIVE MUSIC for a maximum of 5 hours per week (most of the year it's only 3 hours per week) on the outdoor custom built stage and ONLY to be played on the following days between the following times:
- Friday 6.30pm to 9.00pm (2 by 45 minute sets)
- Saturday 12.30pm to 3.00pm (2 by 45 minute sets) OR 6.30pm to 9.00pm (2 by 45 minute sets)
- Sunday 12.30pm to 3.00pm (2 by 45 minute sets)
- Public Holidays 12.30pm to 3.00pm (2 by 45 minute sets)
- New Year’s Eve 6.30pm to Midnight (4 by 45 minute sets)
The community support and appreciation for our business over the past 2.5 years has been amazing and is greatly appreciated by our two families. Please help us to keep LIVE MUSIC at Flow Bar by signing this petition.
Stephen, Jen, Carter & Harvey Doessel and David, Jade, Miles & Eli Craig
Today: Flow Bar is counting on you
Flow Bar needs your help with “Liquor & Gaming NSW: SUPPORT “LIVE ENTERTAINMENT” IN OLD BAR”. Join Flow Bar and 1,762 supporters today.