Limit residential density in Meridian, Idaho
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
We, the undersigned residents of Meridian, are
ADAMANTLY OPPOSED TO THE NUMBER OF RESIDENTIAL ZONING
“STEP-UPS” GRANTED BY MERIDIAN CITY COUNCIL
upon developer request, which result in higher density than desired by residents.
We concerned citizens believe the quality of life in the City of Meridian is increasingly defined by:
1. Overcrowded schools,
2. Overburdened roads,
3. Higher density neighborhoods,
4. A lack of oversized and/or estate and semi-rural residential lots,
5. A failure to create and protect low density residential zones.
Whereas, we believe the City has too long ignored the growing outcry from its residents regarding these concerns,
Whereas, we believe the City of Meridian should require neighborhood support and valid expert testimony providing support for any and all residential zoning “step ups,”
Whereas, we further believe the City Council has been elected to represent the interests of its citizens and the City,
We believe the above concerns are valid and therefore respectfully request that Meridian City Council integrate our concerns into thoughtful growth and development.
We hereby respectfully request:
1. Meridian City Council suspend ALL residential step ups, and
2. Expedite a comprehensive and resident-inclusive overhaul of the City’s Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use Map and codes related to residential transition.
Today: Meridian Southern Rim Coalition is counting on you
Meridian Southern Rim Coalition needs your help with “Limit residential density in Meridian, Idaho”. Join Meridian Southern Rim Coalition and 1,102 supporters today.