LeEco Kernel sources must be released!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
As you know Android is a non-proprietary OS so the device Kernel sources should be freely accessible to General Public. Developers like us need them to tweak & bring the best out of the awesome hardware your providing.
So please stop Violating the android GPL & release the kernel for all the devices.
- Le 2 (Snapdragon 652 & Mediatek x20)
- Le max 2 (Snapdragon 820)
- le 1s (Mediatek Helio x10)
- le 1 (Snapdragon 801)
Why does the Kernel source matter so much?
- Better software support from developer communities like XDA, CM.
- Truly experience the full potential of the capable hardware.
- Quick software bug fixes & new features.
- Getting the Latest & greatest Android flavors .
So I'm requesting all the developer community to sign this petition and bring a change.
"WE PAY FOR THE HARDWARE & WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT WE WISH TO DO ON THEM AS LONG AS ANDROID IS OPEN SOURCE".
Frankly speaking, Having an diverse developer community and no kernel source is like "Having a super car with just an auto pilot", Again We need to bring a change.
Today: Israel is counting on you
Israel Thomas needs your help with “LeEco India: LeEco Kernel sources must be released!”. Join Israel and 803 supporters today.