- Justin BlackDevelopment Director London Portfolio at Land Securities
- Oliver Gardiner,Head of Development Management at Land Securities
- Paul WeltervedenDirector, Land Securities
- Robert NoelChief Executive, Land Securities
Land Securities: Stop the demolition of the sculptures at Allington House.
A unique and much-loved series of sculptures by Barry Baldwin are under imminent threat. The sculptures stand above the door to Allington House in Victoria, London. Land Securities, the developer, plan to reduce the endangered species sculptures to rubble as part of their Victoria development. Land Securities have not divulged how much it would cost to save these works nor have they made any attempt to find them a new home. Please support this campaign to find the sculptures a new permanent home.
- Development Director London Portfolio at Land Securities
- Head of Development Management at Land Securities
- Director, Land Securities
- Chief Executive, Land Securities
I urge you to halt the planned demolition of the Barry Baldwin sculptures at Allington House.
They are a unique and much-loved series of sculptures, please don't reduce them to rubble. You have not divulged how much it would cost to save these works nor made any serious attempt to find them a new home. I feel sure that with the resources available to Land Securities a new home could be found and these fine works spared.
Peter Berthoud started this petition with a single signature, and won with 1,371 supporters. Start a petition to change something you care about.