Kindness to Environment
I have got some ideas about how we can be kind to the environment.
* Plant a tree in your neighborhood.
* Donate soda tabs or cans to a local organization that can turn them in to raise funds.
* Participate in beach cleanups to remove debris that can harm birds, sea turtles, and
other beach creatures.
* Clean up trash and refrain from littering.
* Keep your neighborhood looking great by promoting a regular neighborhood cleanup
day for homeowners.
* To reduce air pollution, consider these options instead of driving: carpooling, taking
public transportation, biking, or walking.
* Recycle all aluminum, plastic, newspapers, papers, etc.
* Cut down on the energy you use by lowering the heat and turning off lights, TV, etc.,
when you are not using them.
* As gifts, give houseplants to teachers, friends, or coworkers.
So you can see it feels great to be kind to the environment. Lets all make these simple commitments to show our kindness to the environment.
Today: Mahesh is counting on you
Mahesh Moktan needs your help with “Kindness to Environment”. Join Mahesh and 119 supporters today.