Keep Our Parks Awesome: Vote against the proposed park amendments
This petition had 567 supporters
The U.P. Parks Director presented revised park amendments at the City Council meeting on May 21st. The amendments were set for a vote, but due to resident concern, it was once again tabled for further discussion for the June 4th City Council meeting.
Please see below revisions/additions of concern:
- "Instruction periods for an individual tennis instructor will not exceed three hours per day at any location."
- "Only two tennis permit holders can receive instruction at the same time from the same instructor.
- "A $25.00 penalty will be assigned for failing to cancel a reservation 24 hours in advance. Second incident will result in pass suspension."
- "All personal trainers must register with the City of University Park with an annual fee of $500 plus a $250 damage deposit."
- Sports Clinic Fees "Half day $100, Daily $200, Weekly $800" Fees: Half day $100, Daily $200, Weekly $800.
The proposed changes will affect the entire community and should not be decided upon by a select few. Please voice your concern at the City Council meeting at 5pm on June 4th.
Today: Nicole is counting on you
Nicole Richter needs your help with “Keep Our Parks Awesome: Vote against the proposed park amendments”. Join Nicole and 566 supporters today.