Forced Re- Immunisation Of Kids In Karnataka Schools
This petition had 656 supporters
The mandatory re-vaccination drive that the government proposes to carry out in February, targeting 5-15 year old's for MR vaccine across schools is something I as a parent am not convinced about.
* There is no data/research to back the fact that vaccination is required
* What is the need for a mass drive in schools, when pediatricians are the right experts to carry it out
* MR vaccine for Measles & Rubella is already part of the immunisation schedule and given twice. Most pediatric doctors are finding the 3rd dose unnecessary
* Why is there a short term completion target kept for this. Can't it be done across months or scheduled (like Polio)?
* Why are parent's not made a part of it nor their approval sought in writing before vaccinating
* Where can the data (if any) backing this immunization drive be found?
Is there any way we can discuss this with a government body? Can a health official take a personal undertaking that this vaccine is important and more importantly harmless?
As parents, I and many like me are concerned. Please sign the petition if you are too...
Today: Saransh is counting on you
Saransh Kal needs your help with “Karnataka Govt: Forced Re- Immunisation Of Kids In Karnataka Schools”. Join Saransh and 655 supporters today.