- Robert JenrickMP
0 have signed. Let’s get to 35,000.
We the undersigned call upon
RT Hon Theresa May PM.
RT Hon Jeremy Wright
RT Amber Rudd Home Secretary.
RT Hon Lord Justice Munby
1. To immediately intervene on behalf of the mother who went on the run to protect her children and now been accused of abduction.
2.An investigation by an independent police force as to all allegations made by the mother and children against the alleged perpetrators.
3.To immediately clear the mother who was clearly distraught and pushed into the desperate situation by a system that needs urgent reforms of all wrong doing.
4. To return the children immediately into the loving and protective care and full custody of their mother.
5. To assign a proper investigation into the conduct of both police forces.
6. A thorough investigation into the conduct of the Judge and his connection with adoption
7. To put in place a full protection order for the mother and children of no contact with the alleged perpetrators or anyone connected to them until the matter has thoroughly been investigated and concluded
8. To assign a new and impartial Judge to this matter immediately.
9. Urgent reforms of the
system and to open family courts
The actions above on this matter are of extreme urgency in
the interest of:
a) Protecting the mother and children.
c) Restoring the faith of the public in the justice system
Please give anything you can to the just giving page also, there is an initial target of £15,000 to appoint a Barrister we could need anywhere in the region of £100,000 or more!.... https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/sbsupport
WE NEED TO RAISE AS MUCH AWARENESS AND AS MUCH MONEY AS WE CAN TO HELP! KEEP GIVING, KEEP SIGNING AND KEEP SHARING, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Justice4s Official started this petition with a single signature, and now has 28,296 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Justice4s is counting on you
Justice4s Official needs your help with “#justice4s”. Join Justice4s and 28,295 supporters today.