Justice for the people of Andhra Pradesh
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
Andhra Pradesh was bifurcated for political gains under closed doors of Indian Parliament, a black day of modern democratic world by both Congress and BJP.
Liabilities were divided based on population and assets based on geographical location putting AP in losing end by all means.
BJP promised at foot hills of Lord Venkateshwara that “The NDA would leave no stone unturned to develop a modern Andhra Pradesh – A gateway of prosperity”, and people elected them.
FOUR years - no change in the state and fate, inspite of daily, monthly interactions at govt level & 29 personal visits to Delhi in 48 months by our Chief Minister.
We are still hear same age old hollow promises from our PM and Finance Minister; no stone was laid to construct modern Andhra Pradesh nor fulfill deficit for one year.
People of AP were totally betrayed by UPA and going through even worst treatment under BJP.
This should be the wakeup call to all our Telugu people across the globe, let’s act, show our solidarity and support to our mother land - Andhra Pradesh “
WE ARE FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE, AP DEMANDS JUSTICE.
Following Promises made in the temple of Indian democracy but never been fulfilled
1. Special Category status for Andhra Pradesh for 10 years
2. Promise to compensate 16000 crores to cover Fiscal deficit
3. Visakhapatnam Railway zone
4. Financial support to build a world class capital city for Andhra Pradesh
5. Development of a Port at Durgarajapatnam
6. Integrated Steel plant in Kadapa
7. Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam Metro Rail Project
8. Complete funding for Polavarm Irrigation Project
9. Funding for economically backward districts in Andhra Pradesh
10. Complete funding to Build an IIT at Tirupati
11. Building a new NIT at TadepalliGudem
12. Funding for a new IIIT
13. Petrochemical project at Kakinada
14. Establishing Indian Institute of fashion technology and Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
15. Funding for National Institute of Ocean Technology.
A humble request to The World Telegu community to sign this petition and send a strong message to President of India, Prime Minister of India and Speaker of Lok Shaba and Rajya Shaba to deliver justice to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
Today: NRI is counting on you
NRI TDP HOUSTON TX USA needs your help with “Justice for the people of Andhra Pradesh”. Join NRI and 2,205 supporters today.