We the new residents of Block 61 are seeking your help to work with Canada Post to change the postal code decision which represents Block 61; Ward 1 in Vaughan, Ontario.
This petition made change with 333 supporters!
We, the new residents of Block 61, are seeking intervention with Canada Post to change our area’s postal code designation from Woodbridge to Kleinburg.
At this time, Canada Post has applied a “Woodbridge” Ontario postal code to an area that based on municipal boundaries is clearly defined as "Kleinburg" Ontario. As Canada Post is a federal service, we are calling on our federal representative MP Julian Fantino to resolve this issue. As noted below, this designation impacts the residents of these new developments in many ways and we are hoping MP Fantino will recognize these concerns and address the issue.
A few noted concerns are:
1. Proper identification of subdivision
2. Mailing address concern
3. Geographical identity; related to rates pertaining to insurance.
4. Future resale value concerns (is it Kleinburg or Woodbridge?)
5. General confusion for residents.
6. Potential risk to residents when calling 911, may result in delays due to address mismatch
7. General misrepresentation to purchasers, upon purchase based upon Kleinburg address
Today: T76 is counting on you
T76 Kleinburg Hills Purchaser needs your help with “Julian Fantino: We the new residents of Block 61 are seeking your help to work with Canada Post to change the postal code decision which represents Block 61; Ward 1 in Vaughan, Ontario.”. Join T76 and 332 supporters today.