DEMAND THE REMOVAL OF THE REMAINING HORSES FROM KRYSTAL LYNN SMITH'S CARE IMMEDIATELY!!!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
- Krystal Lynn Smith of Muskegon County is the woman who has for years then starving and neglecting horses in her care, she has finally been caught for doing so and is facing charges and her trial begins Dec 5th 2018. After 8 horses were removed from her care due to the fact that they were starved almost to death, days without water, yet still four remain on her property and under her care. We MUST DEMAND THAT THESE REMAINING HORSES BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY. And not allow the removed horses to ever return.
- KRYSTAL LYNN SMITH has dozens of people whom are stepping forward to speak and give their testimonies of their experiences with their horses under her care over the past few decades, on how even though they would Supply their own feed and hay for their horses, their horses never received it
- Judge Raymond Kostrzewa, Case #17195097SM
Final pre trial 11/30 at 2:00pm and hearing 12/5 at 9:00am
- A filly (Baby horse under 1year) that was removed, was found to be pregnant, and because this is a baby horse it is equivalent to a toddler being pregnant and there is a chance that her body will not be able to carry the full to term and she could die as well as her baby.
- She is claiming "depression" as to why she did not care for these horses, but was seen out at bars, drinking and eating and spending money. The fact remains that she she was BEING PAID MONTHLY FOR SOME OF THESE HORSES FEED AND NEEDS, but it never reached the horses!
- KRYSTAL LYNN SMITH is also an TOWNSHIP OFFICIAL for Cedar Creek
Today: Tahra is counting on you
Tahra Moore needs your help with “Judge Raymond Kostrzewa, Case #17195097SM: DEMAND THE REMOVAL OF THE REMAINING HORSES FROM KRYSTAL LYNN SMITH'S CARE IMMEDIATELY!!!”. Join Tahra and 6,294 supporters today.