TOILETS FOR SAFETY AND HYGIENE.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
It's been discussed every now and then about sanitation and fatty of women and kids. A majority of our population who reside in the rural India are habituated to going out in the open. This creates a major ruckus:-
- Women being raped while going to relief themselves.
- Videos of women bare from the bottom taking the rounds of internet.
- Health and environmental inflammation.
- Many of them don't have water provision in. The house. So they obiviously can't have a toilet.
- women are generally secluded during the periods times and are not allowed to fetch water from the well or use common wash rooms as it is believed that they are impure at the time.
The list can go on. Earlier a lot of people via media have expressed the lack of finances to build proper houses which can also include a toilet do since they prefer living in temporary settlement mostly, they prefer going out in the open. Even if government is helping with financial aid, the money is put to different use, often exploited.
So, in the light of the movie that addresses the same issue, "Toilet" gives out more than just an a-lister's outstanding performance. Time to make changes!
We want concrete actions and changes to this system. DONT PAY THEM, MAKE TOILETS FOR THEM. RESPECTIVE MUNICIPALITIES SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY KEEP THEM CLEAN IF ITS A PUBLIC LAVATORY. Sure this will take time given the population of our country but we need to start somewhere. Let's give everyone the right to relief themselves in peace!
SIGN THE PETITION FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!
Today: anisha das is counting on you
anisha das adhikary needs your help with “JP Nadda : TOILETS FOR SAFETY AND HYGIENE.”. Join anisha das and 3,497 supporters today.