- Jill SalettaDirector of External Communications
- Whirlpool North America Media RelationsWhirlpool North America Media Relations
- Monica TeagueSenior Manager, Brand PR
- Jeff FettigCEO Whirlpool Corporation
Jill Saletta: We demand a recall (on your fire hazard dishwashers) NOW!
- Director of External Communications
- Whirlpool North America Media Relations
Whirlpool North America Media Relations
- Senior Manager, Brand PR
- CEO Whirlpool Corporation
I just signed the following petition addressed to: KitchenAid/Whirlpool.
RECALL their dishwashers (they are catching fire!)
So more people don't lose their homes, pets (and potentially their lives) through the use of a kitchen appliance they consider to be safe. KitchenAid is not taking responsibility, nor are they even acknowledging this problem, despite more than 400 fire complaints, a pending class action lawsuit and an investigation on behalf of the federal government. The related information can be found here:
A M started this petition with a single signature, and now has 772 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.