Investigate the Jeb Bush Administration for Rigging the 2000 Election
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Jeb Bush was the Republican Governor of the State of Florida and brother of the Republican Presidential candidate George W. Bush during and prior to the 2000 Presidential election.
Republican Secretary of State, Katherine Harris was also co-chair of Bush’s Florida campaign, clearly a conflict of interest in conducting a fair and impartial election.
Jeb Bush promised to “Deliver Florida” to his brother, George W. Bush as reported in numerous newspaper articles.
Secretary of State, Katherine Harris and Governor Jeb Bush had the motive and the means to make sure Florida’s decisive electoral votes were “delivered” to George W. Bush.
Video regarding the 2000 election can be viewed at https://youtu.be/FJopOtIa5Xo
According to Wikipedia, “Harris’s purge of voters in Florida removed both ineligible and eligible voters. Harris, along with state division of elections director Clay Roberts, and Governor Jeb Bush used an inaccurate ineligible-voter list that eliminated a disproportionate number of eligible African Americans from Florida voter rolls”.
According to the Brennan Center for Justice, 12,000 eligible voters, a number twenty-two times larger than George W. Bush’s 537 vote triumph over Al Gore, were wrongly identified as convicted felons and purged from the voting rolls in Florida. African Americans, who favored Gore over Bush by 86 points, accounted for 11 percent of the state’s electorate but 41 percent of those purged.
ChoicePoint / DBT was given a $4 million no-bid contract under the Jeb Bush administration which purged thousands of African Americans from the Florida voter rolls.
Jame Lee, Vice President of Choicepoint / DBT testified to a panel called by US Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney that the State of Florida Division of Elections stated they only wanted 80% accuracy on the list. In other words, to be identified as a convicted felon, one only need to have a similar name to that as someone listed on a Texas convicted felon’s list.
According to the Brennan Center for Justice: “Florida registrants were purged from the rolls if 80 percent of the letters of their last names were the same as those of persons with criminal convictions. Those wrongly purged included Reverend Willie D. Whiting Jr., who, under the matching criteria, was considered the same person as Willie J. Whiting. Without specific guidelines for or limitations on the authority of election officials conducting purges, eligible voters are regularly made unnecessarily vulnerable”.
You can view the testimony of Jame Lee, Vice President of Choicepoint / DBT in a documentary called American Blackout (around 12 minutes into the film). As a result, ChoicePoint identified thousands Florida residents as convicted felons, which caused them to be illegally and wrongfully purged from the voter rolls.
As it turned out, almost everyone on the Florida purged voters list had the right to vote.
U.S. Commission on Civil Rights 2000 Election Investigation Report
The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights conducted an extensive public investigation of allegations of voting irregularities during the 2000 presidential election in Florida. To follow is some of the text from the report at http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/vote2000/report/ch9.htm
“Voting Irregularities in Florida During the 2000 Presidential Election”
“The investigation, utilizing the Commission’s subpoena power, included three days of hearings, more than 30 hours of testimony, 100 witnesses, and a systematic review of more than 118,000 pages of pertinent documents
Despite the closeness of the election, it was widespread voter disenfranchisement, not the dead-heat contest, that was the extraordinary feature in the Florida election.
Disenfranchisement of Florida voters fell most harshly on the shoulders of African Americans. Statewide, based on county-level statistical estimates, African American voters were nearly 10 times more likely than white voters to have their ballots rejected in the November 2000 election.
The U.S. Department of Justice should immediately initiate the litigation process against the governor, secretary of state, director of the Division of Elections, specific supervisors of elections, and other state and local officials responsible for the execution of election laws, practices, and procedures, regarding their contributions, if any, to the extraordinary racial disparity in the rate that votes were rejected, through their actions or failure to act before and during the 2000 presidential election, in violation of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, as amended. Appropriate enforcement action should be initiated to ensure full compliance with the election laws.
The Civil Rights Division in the Office of the Florida Attorney General should initiate the litigation process against state election officials who violated the Voting Rights Act of 1965, as amended, and/or Title IX of the Florida statutes through their actions or failure to act before, during, and after the November 2000 election. Based on the results of the investigation, appropriate enforcement action should be initiated to ensure full compliance with the election laws".
END OF QUOTE: Complete report can be found at http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/vote2000/report/ch1.htm.
According to an article posted at American Bridge, in 2007 Jeb Bush claimed he received 2.5 million emails on his public accounts, and 550,000 emails on his private accounts (Source, Naples Daily News, 7/12/07). Bush’s “disclosure” only contains a total of 250,000 emails. (Source, New York Times, 2/9/15). Therefore there are thousands of missing emails.
Media accounts establish that Bush, not the State of Florida, decided which private emails to disclose. As the Tampa Bay Times reported, “The Bush files, though enormous, are not complete” because they lacked “emails the governor deemed not relevant to the public record.” In other words, Bush selected what was “relevant” or not for the public record, not civil servants. Bush’s email disclosure website lacks many key messages, including any messages between Jeb Bush and his brother, then-President George W. Bush. What’s most notable about Bush’s email trove is what’s not in it
The Rigged 2000 Election Caused the following events;
- Installation of George W. Bush, a illegitimate president who was not elected by the American people.
- George W. Bush administration lying to the American People about Weapons of Mass Destruction to justify War Against Iraq.
- George W. Bush administration engaged in a Illegal and unprovoked War against Iraq.
- War Crimes: In the case of Hamdan vs Rumsfeld, it was proven that numerous war crimes have been committed by the Bush Administration in the war against Iraq, including the preemptive invasion itself.
- Deaths and Injuries: Caused the deaths of 4,475 Americans, 32,331 wounded Americans and the deaths of over 112,000 Iraqi Civilians
- Spying on Americans: President Bush admitted to his program of warrentless spying against millions of Americans in violation of the Forth Amendment and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
- Missing e-mails: Two federal statutes require presidential communications, including White House e-mails, to be preserved for the nation’s historical records. From 2001 to October 2003, the White House records system over-wrote all their e-mail files, and up to 2005, some e-mails still were not fully preserved.
- Unlawful FBI Activities: The ACLU has released documents showing that the Bush Administration directed the FBI to expand the definition of “domestic terrorism” to include citizens engaged in nonviolent protest and civil disobedience. This is unconstitutional.
- Firing of US Attorneys: This was a successful attempt by the President to use his US Attorney General and the US Justice Department for partisan political gains.
- The George W. Bush administration ran up a debt of almost 10 trillion dollars.
- George W. Bush is also responsible for the predominantly conservative Supreme Court by appointing conservative Justices Samuel Alito & John Roberts. These appointments will influence decisions and policies upon the American people for decades to come.
These conservative justices do not reflect the will of the people and violate democracy because the majority of Americans voted for a Democrat President, Al Gore. Al Gore had more popular votes than George W. Bush. If all illegally purged voters & votes were counted, Al Gore would have clearly won Florida & the election.
- It was the unnecessary Bush/Cheney Iraq War that created the conditions that led directly to the rise of ISIS the “Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant” (ISIL).
- The barbaric be-headings and people being burned alive by ISIS would not have happened were it not for the 2000 election being rigged.
The damage caused by George W. Bush will be felt for generations and yet, no one has been held accountable.
If all of the illegally disqualified voters had been allowed to vote and all votes counted, the total votes would have DECISIVELY shown Al Gore to be the winner of the State of Florida and therefore the Presidency. No recount would have been necessary and therefore the Supreme Court would not have gotten involved.
We are asking that the Jed Bush administration be fully investigated for it's involvement in violating citizens rights by purging thousands of African Americans from the Florida voter rolls and the appropriate legal action be taken against those responsible for illegally influencing the outcome of the 2000 election.
We are also asking that the George W, Bush administration be fully investigated for the issues raised in this petition.
Today: US Citizens Alert is counting on you
US Citizens Alert needs your help with “Investigate 2000 Election”. Join US Citizens Alert and 276 supporters today.