Ban Doreamon n shin chan
This petition had 23 supporters
3. They imitate and get inspired from characters like Jian the Bully or Shinchan the Mischievous Brat, Nobita who does not listen to parents, leading to sudden change in behaviour and Actions
4. Shorter Attention spans
5. Rude Behaviour and violence
6. Affect on Eye sights as the little kids dont even bat an eyelid while watching
7. Affects growth Mental growth and social skills.
8. A few good habits are also touched upon briefly in these serials but there are better sources to learn the same. 9. Country like Bangladesh banned Doraemon in Feb 2013 10. Already banned in US We urge you to take cognisance of these growing challenge of every Indian houehold whether urban or rural whether Lower Middle, Middle, Upper Middle or the rich class, which has children in age group of 2.5 - 10 yrs Lets save our Children from this Foreign Mental Invasion. We need to Ban these Cartoons Shinchan and Doraemon, else soon our country will be producing machanical Robots instead of human beings. If they cannot be banned, they should not be telecast 24 hours a day , 7 days a week. It should be not more than 2 hours a day ( All Channels put together). THIS GROSS INSENSITIVE ATTACK ON OUR CHILDREN NEEDS TO BE STOPPED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. JAI HIND
Today: Ary is counting on you
Ary Mamta needs your help with “India Broadcasting : Ban Doreamon n shin chan”. Join Ary and 22 supporters today.