The Presidential Oath of Office states that a president solemnly swear(s) (or affirms) that he/she will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of their ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. President Barack H. Obama has failed to keep his oath of office –
PETITION TO IMPEACH BARACK H. OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
TO: THE UNITED STATES HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE
ISSUE: President Barack H. Obama’s failure to keep the presidential oath of office he swore to uphold on January 20, 2009 as well as The Presidential Oath of Office states that a president solemnly swear(s) (or affirms) that he/she will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of their ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. President Barack H. Obama has failed to keep his oath
• In December, 2009, Obama signed an executive order allowing Interpol to operate in the US without oversight by congress, courts, FBI or local law enforcement. • H.R. 347 Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011– Obama signed executive order H.R. 347 to make the first amendment a crime (felony); the order creates “No Free Speech Zones” to be decided by secret service agents. This violates our first amendment right of freedom of speech; and the right to petition government for redress of grievances. Executive Order H.R.347 is the means by which the “slow creeping destruction of our liberties” continues.
• Obama misappropriated $23 million in US taxpayer funds to help Kenya move to a communist nation where freedom of speech, private property rights and other rights are subservient to “social Justice”. Includes the fact that Kenya’s constitution adopted Sharia Law which violates the basic human rights of women.
• Obama has authorized the opening up of jails and releasing criminals (illegal aliens) while blaming it on sequestration. Some prisoners released before sequestration and budget cuts went into effect. This is an action that is detrimental to the USA and its citizens and is a direct violation of his oath of office.
• Obama has had all of his records sealed that would show he is possibly an illegal president; that he is feloniously using a false SSN; that his draft registration number is false; that his Fulbright award was falsely awarded as Obama claimed foreign student status; and, that his student aid was falsely obtained.
• Obama spent a month as the UN Security Council Chair in 2009. This raises the question of his conflict of interest between the US and the UN. It is also likely a violation of his oath of office as the UN conflicts with our constitution on many levels, i.e., LOST, UN small arms ban, etc.
• Obama failed to seek congressional approval for Libya War, an act by Mr. Obama against the Constitution which gives Congress the sole power of declaring war. He also violated the central provision of the War Powers Act of 1973 which requires congressional authorization within 60 days of the introduction of US forces ‘into hostilities or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances.” In addition, Mr. Obama misled the US when he stated US involvement was a humanitarian one which turned out to be false as the American military was ordered to conduct a potent air campaign to compel the Libyan army to turn against Qaddafi.
• Obama allows DHS/TSA to routinely violate the 4th and 5th amendment rights of Americans at airports, train stations, and VIPER checkpoints.
• Obama allowed the FCC to assume authority over the internet in direct violation of a federal appeals court that denied the commission of that authority. In December, FCC voted and passed first federalregulations on internet traffic.
• Obama’s “Drone Court Idea” is unconstitutional. There is no constitutional authority to kill American citizens without due process. In a secret Justice Department memo, the administration claims it has legal authority to assassinate U.S. citizens overseas even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the United States
• Obama called the lives of 4 American Citizens killed in the attack at Benghazi occidentals. The president did not respond to the ambassador’s request for more security.
• Obama knowledgeable in Fast and Furious Operation, a federal operation that allowed weapons from the U.S. to pass into the hands of suspected gun smugglers so the arms could be traced to the higher echelons of Mexican drug cartels. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which ran the operation, lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were linked to crimes, including the fatal shooting of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. In June, 2012, the Obama administration invokedexecutive privilege to stop disclosure of documents sent to congress following theOperation. The U. S. House of Representatives voted to hold Eric Holder in contempt of Congress but the US Attorney, Ronald Machen, chose to ignore the criminal resolution and did not bring charges against Holder. Filed a motion in on January 11 to block lawsuit by Judicial Watch demanding enforcement of June 22, 2012 Freedom of Information Act.
• Obama’s Executive Order 13563 – Compromises the First & Second Amendments & Cedes U.S. Sovereignty by replacing US Law with International laws which are not subject to the US constitution or congressional approval. • In direct violation of Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution, Obama has failed to defend US soil in Arizona by allowing illegal aliens and drugs to cross her borders.
• Executive order July 12, 2011 attempting to restrict the second amendment rights of US citizens in Texas, California, New Mexico and Arizona. Through this executive order, the Obama administration is implementing new restrictions on the sale of certain weapons in Border States, and increasing the penalties for violating certain firearms laws.
The reasons for impeaching President Obama listed above are by no means the only reasons for such an action.
Submitted by: Political Mayhem “The Original”
Heather B. Robinson
C. Marie Hockenberry
Political Mayhem (The Original) started this petition with a single signature, and now has 8,763 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.