(ICNIRP) International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection: Revise environmental and health standards surrounding EMF exposure.
Petition demanding ICNIRP to revise environmental and health standards surrounding EMF exposure.
RESONANCE is a phenomenal eye-opening documentary that reveals the harm we are doing by existing in an ocean of man made wireless frequencies.
India Cuts Exposure Limits 1/10th of ICNIRP Level in December 2012
Under 3% of the Global population was using cellphones in the mid eighties whereas today, nearly everyone uses cellphones on a daily basis. In the last 25 years, species endowed with a magnetic sense have declined significantly. Bee populations are highly affected and have dropped by up to 70% worldwide, 35 Species of Australian shore-bird population decreased to up to 75%, all European grassland butterflies declined 50%. Bees pollinate over 75% of the world’s plants! Cellphones could end up costing us civilization itself.
Our understanding of EMF exposure on the human body is very limited. We buy cellphones for children and have no idea what type of risk that’s carrying. Now we live in a sea of electromagnetic radiation.
We need to know the adverse health effects of EMF exposure so that we may put appropriate safety regulations in place.
MTHR (Mobile Telecommunications and Health Research) were set up and funded by the mobile industry. Their purpose was to fund research on the possible adverse health effects of electro magnetic frequencies. MTHR funded research is blatantly flawed, they made fundamental and obvious mistakes.
Has anyone ever believed putting microwaves to your brain was safe? We don’t understand what we’re doing, we don’t know what is going on, it’s invisible to us, and we’re submerged.
We must shed the light about higher thermal sensitivity in certain population groups, such as infants and young children, the frail and/or elderly, and people with diseases or taking medications that compromise thermal tolerance.Scientific panel on electromagnetic field health risks: consensus points, recommendations, and rationales.
Health risk assessment of electromagnetic fields: a conflict between the precautionary principle and environmental medicine methodology.
Thank you for signing! Please share far and wide!
- Phil Dor
- Scientific Secretary of the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection
Dr. Gunde Ziegelberger
- He has been serving ICNIRP as Consulting Member since May 2001
Eric van Rongen
- Worked with U.S. Army. Served on ICNIRP SC IV since 1999 and on the Commission since 2004.
Bruce E. Stuck
- Dr. Söderberg is an ICNIRP commission member since October 2002.
- She has served the ICNIRP Commission since 2004.
Agnette P. Peralta
- He has been the Scientific Secretary of ICNIRP since 1993.
- Joined the Commission in 2012.
- Joined the Main Commission in 2004. Serving the SCIII as a Chairman since 2008.
- Served on ICNIRP SCIII since 1994. Elected to serve on the Main Commission in 2008.
- Served ICNIRP SCI since May 2000. Elected to serve on the Main Commission in 2008.
- Joined Main Commission in 2008 Elected to serve the Commission as Vice Chair in 2012.
- Worked with UK Mobile Telecommunications and Health Research (MTHR) Programme. Joined ICNIRP in 2011
- Founding member of INIRC/IRPA. First ICNIRP Chairman in 1992. Elected Chairman Emeritus of ICNIRP.
- joined the ICNIRP Biology Standing Committee in 2008 and Main Commission in 2012.
- Deputy Secretary
Dipl. Karine Chabrel
- Served the ICNIRP Standing Committee III since 2004. Selected to join the main commission in 2012.
Revise environmental and health standards surrounding EMF exposure.
Today: Philipe is counting on you
Philipe Dorion needs your help with “(ICNIRP) International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection: Revise environmental and health standards surrounding EMF exposure.”. Join Philipe and 1,625 supporters today.