Gender Equality for a Better Community
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Nowadays, one of the problem in this generation is gender discrimination and it has been one of the most primitive forms of discrimination in most civilizations. Though globally most societies are moving towards reform, there is also a realization that there is too much to be changed and women's rights have been suppressed for too long a time. In matters such as property rights, the treatment extended to women is inhuman, to say the least.
Gender inequality is the idea and situation that women and men are not equal. Gender inequality refers to unequal treatment or perceptions of individuals wholly or partly due to their gender. It arises from differences in socially constructed gender roles.
These are the following problems that a victim want to solve:
- Land Ownership. They usually prohibits the ownership of land by females.
- Gender Role. They say that men are more stronger that women.
- Relationship Affair. When women had an affair, they are more likely to judge by others than men.
- Illegitimate Child. When women have a child from another man, then they are more likely to judge by others than men.
- Position Bias. Secretaries and receptionists are almost always women.
These are the following solutions to the problems:
- Land Ownership. The parents must divide equally the land for their sons and daughters need in the future for them to support their families.
- Gender Role. People must realize that they must give importance to any gender because women's are considered as a bread winner in family by working abroad.
- Relationship Affair. As they say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover", so we must first know the opinion of the subject before judging them.
- Illegitimate Child. Relationships isn't perfect. Both are committing mistakes. So we must understand the situation by respecting the reason why the women did it.
- Position Bias. It should not matter what gender a person is, but instead their qualifications and skill set should be taken into consideration.
Today: Kit is counting on you
Kit Kit needs your help with “Human Rights Campaign: Gender Equality for a Better Community”. Join Kit and 68 supporters today.