Permanent Preservation for ROCKBURN PARK
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
Mr. Allan Kittleman
Howard County Executive
3430 Courthouse Drive
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Dear Mr. Kittleman:
The petition signers support permanent preservation of the Rockburn Park property that was recently under consideration as a school site. This area contains forest, wetlands and streams and is not suitable for development. Our parks are precious, and this site is as a green hub – an ecologically significant natural area -- as defined by the county. A conservation easement is an effective way to preserve environmental areas while still allowing park uses. We ask that you move forward with permanent preservation for Rockburn Park.
- Save Rockburn Park Group
- EAAA - Elkridge Adult Athletic Association
- EYO - Elkridge Youth Organization
- Sierra Club, Howard County
- Grovemont HOA Inc.
- Elkridge Heritage Society
- Howard County Conservancy
- Howard County Bird Club
- MVD Mountain Bikers
- Audubon Society of Central Maryland
- Friends of Patapsco Valley State Park
- Muddy Pedals
- MORE - Mid Atlantic Off Road Enthusiast
- Maryland Ornithological Society
- Savage Community Association
- Safe Skies Maryland
- Earth Forum of Howard County
Today: Nikki is counting on you
Nikki Marlatt-Young needs your help with “Howard County Executive : Permanent Preservation for ROCKBURN PARK”. Join Nikki and 1,001 supporters today.