- Honourable Chief Justice of IndiaSupreme Court of India
Honourable Supreme Court of India: Save Hebbal Lake Save BEML Quarters Lake in Mysore
To preserve ecological balance & to ensure healthy living for present & futre generations.
- Supreme Court of India
Honourable Chief Justice of India
Save Hebbal Lake Save BEML Quarters Lake in Mysore
In the past , Mysore Maharaja & other philanthropists have donated their personal lands , properties , built many lakes & ponds in mysore , bangalore and other places with public concern , public wellbeing in their mind . They built these lakes & ponds in addition to preserving the natural lakes & ponds. They knew about the importance of ecological balance & environment. The present rulers , IAS & KAS babus have even failed to preserve the lakes & ponds built decades ago , let alone build one. These Public servants have extended their tacit support to building mafia , to kill these lakes & ponds , to fill those lakes with industrial effluents , sewage & building mud wastes. After killing those lakes & ponds , the building mafia encroaches on it & usurps that public property in turn selling it for crores of rupees.
In this way , Hootagalli lake was killed & encroached by Kaynes Hotel ( now silent shores hotel) , Hebbal Lake is being killed & encroached from all sides by industries and the lake infront of BEML Quarters is being killed & land demarcation for selling those land has already begun.
The public servants were totally indifferent towards public outcry against this . The IAS & KAS babus who are also magistrates with judicial authority have failed in preserving these lakes & ponds inspite of appeals to them. These death of lakes resulting in their encroachments could have been prevented earlier by DC , Tahsildar , MUDA Commissioner & KIADB Officers. Even I have appealed to them through my web news paper , they didn’t take action at all. I have made RTI request to those authorities to give me information regarding status of those lakes years ago , fearing truth will come out they didn’t anwer my questions in full , they only gave half truths. When I persisited with my RTI request the Mysore District Magistrate at that time Mr. P.Manivannan repeatedly called me over phone , abused me & threatened me . Even threats were made by some policemen in mufti .
Hereby , we request the honourable Supreme Court of India ,
1. To initiate criminal prosecution against Mysore district magistrate , Mysore taluk magistrate , MUDA Commissioner , Jurisdictional Police Officers & KIADB Officer , for making contempt of Supreme Court of India Order applying throught india to preserve lakes & ponds.
2. To evict all encroachers forth with .
3. To immediately stop all flow of industrial effluents & sewage to these lakes & ponds.
4. To initiate criminal prosecution against encroachers of these lakes & pollters , killers of these lakes.
5. To preserve the said lakes & ponds , by recovering cost from encroachers , polluting industries and the co-conspirators Mysore DC , Mysore Tahsildar , MUDA Commissioner , KIADB Officer & Jurisdictional Police Officers.
6. To protect me , my family members & dependents from land mafia & co-conspirators of the crime.
7. To order , to issue Writ of Mandamus to Mysore District Magistrate , MUDA Commissioner & KIADB Officer to disclose all the information sought by me in my RTI request publicly. The copy of my RTI request is reproduced below.
Nagaraja Mysore Raghupathi started this petition with a single signature, and now has 2 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Nagaraja is counting on you
Nagaraja Mysore Raghupathi needs your help with “Honourable Supreme Court of India: Save Hebbal Lake Save BEML Quarters Lake in Mysore”. Join Nagaraja and 1 supporter today.