Support India 4 Kashmir Charter and demand Justice for Kashmiri Hindus!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
INDIA 4 KASHMIR CHARTER OF CORE DEMANDS
Kashmiri Hindus are in exile since early 1990 after Islamic religious fundamentalists in the valley of Kashmir took to armed subversion and terrorism and drove us out of our centuries old habitat. Kashmiri Hindus have been subjected to the most brutal atrocities and have been isolated politically and socially.
India 4 Kashmir is a Pan-India movement to reclaim the lost ground and rehabilitate common Indians in Kashmir with dignity. We believe every Indian is a stakeholder in Kashmir and not just Kashmiri Hindus. The movement consists of social activists and intellectuals from many distinguished fields. We work closely with all prominent Indian voices and propagate the narrative of Justice, Stability and Peace in the region.
India 4 Kashmir conducts Think Tank Conclaves, Lit Fests and Knowledge sharing sessions all across India. We develop fact based content about Kashmir for our own Media Journal & propagate the right narrative in rest of India through on-ground activities and our social media official accounts. We are empowered by Global KP Diaspora which is an umbrella organization of all mainstream Kashmiri Hindu Organizations.
Government of India is requested to formally engage with the community representatives so that confidence building steps can be initiated which lead to:
- Recognition of the exodus and ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Hindus as Genocide.
- Making available to the Displaced Kashmiri Hindus all benefits, relief and socio economic, civil and political rights as laid down in the international covenants of internally displaced persons uprooted from their Homeland due to religious and sectarian violence. Upgradation of the proposed State Temple and Shrine bill based on community guidance would be a good step in this direction.
- According recognition to the displaced Kashmiri Hindu community as a legitimate stakeholder in the final solution to the current imbroglio.
We seek an institutional, inter-ministerial mechanism to coordinate with the community representatives for the effective implementation of the above-mentioned demands and to deal with any other exigencies or contingent situations. Please consider setting up of:
- Restorative Justice & constitutional arrangements for the return and rehabilitation of all Displaced Kashmiri Hindus in a separate, single, concentrated territory carved out in the Valley of Kashmir. All citizens who believe in the letter and spirit of the Indian Constitution are also welcome to stay in this territory.
- The Constitution of India along with all associated laws and provisions is allowed to flow freely in the newly created geo-political territory without the shackles of Article 370 or Article 35A.
- A high-power Tribunal with constitutional authority to establish which causal factors were responsible for the Genocide of Kashmiri Hindus and bring the perpetrators to justice.
- An immediate appropriate authority, vested with powers flowing directly from the Centre, to urgently implement suitable measures for protecting the millennia-old social, cultural and religious legacy of Kashmiri Hindus, which otherwise is fast facing obliteration at the hands of a radicalized mindset.
Over 1,500 of our community members have fallen to the wave of violent zealotry which has swept through Kashmir. The same terror is today unleashed in many other parts of India & Kashmir is seen as a thriving symbol of all Anti-National activities in India.
Notwithstanding all the horrors that the community has suffered, we have now arisen and taken the rest of country on board. Our resolve and determination to seek full Justice will only get stronger. In giving us Justice, India will strengthen its hands in Kashmir. GOI will not find a better partner than us, in its effort to lead Kashmir out of the darkness that it has been plunged into.
This Charter of Demands has been published online for public engagement & for the purpose of transparency. Please support by signing our petition!
Interact with us on our Social Media handles:-
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!