Fraudulent enhancement Compensation by HSVP previously HUDA Haryana

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!


The appeal here is to initiate strict and stern action on  the registered  Property consultants of Govt of Haryana (here HSVP or previously known as HUDA Haryana)

First of all,let's take for granted that the fundamental role of the The Govt  at Centre and at Haryana  and  their associate bodies working for development and welfare of the people with logo House for all under various schemes,to protect the rights of the appelant and citizens of the nation who have taken  plots  alloted by HSVP previously known as HUDA Haryana  obviously by paying proper amount  by our hard earned money.

The govt body HSVP has to maintain the rule of the law.Enforce transparency without any coercion.

The problem and suffering are inevitable for all of us. On one  end we see that Govt. is working hard to provide home to all at war forting but here HSVP is Forcibly recovering (Churning out) our hard earned money in the guise of fraudulent Enhancement Compensation. HSVP is forcibly recovering enhanced compensation @ Rs. 4615 per sq mt from the residents of Sector 16-17 and 13 part Hisar Haryana by violating the all rules/regulation and judgement of different Honorable courts even though nothing is payable on us in this regard.Prior to this HSVP is to refund Rs 1000/- per sq yard to us. Since last decay we are demanding the  correct and fare calculation of EC(enhanced compensation) which has been denied till date.

In return we the residents of the various sectors are piled up with fraudulent enhanced compensation by forcing us to avail 40% rebate and deposit the rest 60% i.e Rs 2492 per sq yard.

The RWA has met the local authorities concerned , Chief administrator HSVP and Chief Minister, Haryana but no solution inspite pointing out the irregularities by the RWA letter dtd 10-05-2018 and 13-03-2018 resp but to no avail. Our accounts  have been debited with exorbitant amounts which is completely unjustifiable.

The areas of vacant land and shopping complex has been included in the in common area and thus transferring the load of EC on plot holders in place of HSVP.In nutshell HSVP has fraudulently  debited the EC sum against our accounts without considering our calculations.

The problems and suffering are in evitable for all of us.On on end we see that the govt is working to end misery of homeless but here they are taking away our settled homes.But here we may live on and of them the strongest is our elasticity to bear the unfairness and corruption in harassing the citizens.

If  calculation and amount is recoverable from us we are ready to pay to HSVPA and vice versa.I wonder has it (HSVP) forged a  more cordial and equal relationship and trust within the appellant and the Govt  at State and Centre. Proper transparency is expected from the concerned quarters of the Govt .  

 



Today: Narender Singh is counting on you

Narender Singh Sangwan needs your help with “Honourable Chief minister of Haryana: Fraudulent enhancement Compensation by HSVP previously HUDA Haryana”. Join Narender Singh and 22 supporters today.