Who thinks there should be direct flights from Hong Kong to Lombok, Indonesia?
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
There is no direct flight between Hong Kong and Lombok International Airport.
It would be a great help for tourists and investors in the area to have this connection in order to shorten travel and waiting times.
Here's a few reasons why Lombok Island is an essential travel destination:
- Mandalika Resort: Due to be Asia’s largest tourism resort when completed.
- Selong Belanak: Named the best beach in Asia by the South China Morning Post.
- Gili Islands: An idyllic and popular destination for both party goers and honeymooners alike.
- Pink Beach: A uniquely stunning landscape not found anywhere else in the world.
- Mount Rinjani: A dormant volcano, popular with hikers to view the crystal clear starry night sky.
Yes, there should be direct flights from Hong Kong to Lombok!
Please support this petition if you agree!
Today: Invest Islands is counting on you
Invest Islands needs your help with “Hong Kong Airlines: Who thinks there should be direct flights from Hong Kong to Lombok, Indonesia?”. Join Invest Islands and 408 supporters today.