TRACKS: Stop the currently proposed development of Radlett Car Park.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500.
- hertsmere borough council
Hertsmere Borough Council
22 March 2016
Attn: Cllrs Caroline Clapper, David Lambert, John Graham and Charles Goldstein
In the brief period during which the Borough Council’s proposal to develop the Newberries car park site has been known to residents of Radlett all below have occurred:
• 23 February – TRACKS formed by 37 residents; committee appointed;
• 29 February – publication by TRACKS of objectives and functions;
• 3 March – TRACKS’ membership exceeds 200;
• 9 March – presentation by TRACKS at AGM of Aldenham Parish Council;
• 9 March – TRACKS membership exceeds 600, being 10% of the Radlett electorate;
• 21 March – TRACKS membership exceeds 800.
As the elected representatives of Radlett’s residents on the Borough Council, we:
1. Suggest that the rapidity, strength and scale of objection by Radlett residents calls massively into question the (i) viability of this proposal (ii) justification for expenditure of any further public resource thereon.
2. Given the above, ask you please to (i) represent at Council that this proposal be terminated with immediate effect (ii) advise that you have so done.
Enclosures: - TRACKS membership list (sample)
- Statement of TRACKS’ Objectives and Functions
- 1 March letter of Oliver Dowden, M.P.
Cc. Cllr Morris Bright, LoC, HBC
Oliver Dowden, M.P.
Cllr Neil Payne, Chairman, APC
Today: TRACKS is counting on you
TRACKS needs your help with “Hertsmere : TRACKS: Prevent the currently proposed development of Radlett Car Park.”. Join TRACKS and 1,173 supporters today.