Heavy weapons to stop WW3
Heavy weapons to stop WW3
Why this petition matters
The invasion of Ukraine is not only a selfish ambition of Putin to take over former USSR territories, but also an attempt to provoke NATO and the United States. The Kremlin brutally threatens its opponents to get more control over the Western World. Moreover, Russian and Chinese autocratic presidents brokered a sweeping long-term agreement challenging the United States as a global power, NATO as a cornerstone of international security, and liberal democracy as a model for the world.
The United States has reaffirmed its unwavering support for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity within its internationally recognized borders, extending to its territorial waters.
Ukraine is a key regional strategic partner that has undertaken significant efforts to modernize its military and increase its interoperability with NATO. Now the Ukrainian army is at war with the second largest army in the world, and is getting stronger and more professional day by day.
Putin continues expanding his Russian Empire, killing thousands of women and children. He has already done this in Mariupol, Kharkiv, Bucha, and other cities of Ukraine. Unlike the Ukrainian army, Russians follow none of the rules of war and get the advantage due to "unfair play": forbidden weapons, murders and torturring of civillians and captives, hiding behind civillian buildings.
We appeal to the government of USA to help Ukraine by providing a specific list of weapons, which is needed for defending its territory, saving lives of civilian people, and stopping this bloody terroristic agression in the heart of Europe.
Ukraine urgently needs heavy artillery, heavy armored vehicles, air defense systems and aircrafts. Such provisions are the best investment in maintaining stability in the world and preventing many severe crises that Russia is still planning or has already provoked.
▪ High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS) - 10
▪ Ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS):
⁃ M31A2 Guided MRLS (GMLRS)
⁃ ER (Extended Range) Guided MLRS (ER-GMLRS)
⁃ MGM-140 Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS)
▪ 155mm M777 Howitzers - 100
▪ Tactical Vehicles to tow 155mm Howitzers - 100
▪ 155mm artillery rounds - 500,000, including M982 Excalibur extended-range rounds
▪ 105mm artillery rounds - 50,000
▪ National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (NASAMS) - 5
▪ M113 Armored Personnel Carriers - 200
▪ Abrams M1A2 Tanks: 50
▪ Harpoon coastal defence systems – 5
ADDITIONAL WEAPONS, SYSTEMS and SUPPLIES:
▪ Switchblade-600 and Switchblade-300 Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems - 500
▪ Phoenix Ghost Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems - 200
▪ Javelin anti-armor systems - 10,000
▪ Stinger anti-aircraft systems - 2000
▪ Other anti-armor systems - 10,000
▪ Grenade launchers and small arms - 50,000
▪ Sets of body armor and helmets - 100,000
▪ Counter-artillery radars - 30
▪ Counter-mortar radars - 10
▪ Air surveillance radars - 10
▪ Tactical secure communications systems - 50,000
▪ Small arms - 20,000
▪ Small arms ammunition - 50,000,000 rounds
▪ Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear protective equipment
▪ First aid kits - 50,000
▪ Night vision devices, thermal imagery systems, optics, and laser rangefinders
▪ Puma Unmanned Aerial Systems
▪ Unmanned Coastal Defense Vessels
▪ M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel munitions
▪ C-4 explosives, demolition munitions, and demolition equipment for obstacle clearing
▪ Electronic jamming equipment
▪ Field equipment and spare parts
▪ Commercial satellite imagery services;
▪ Explosive ordnance disposal protective gear;
▪ Funding for training, maintenance, and sustainment