"Hari Parbat" - Hindu temple must not be called mountain of snakes by JK Government
This petition had 112 supporters
JK Tourism Department has renamed Hari Parbat (mountain of Lord Hari) to Koh-e-Maran (mountain of snakes).
1. Hari Parbat- one of the holiest shrines for Hindus in Kashmir.
2. Afghani terrorists - Durrani dynasty - captured Kashmir in one of the bloodiest chapters of world history, renamed Hari Parbat to Koh-e-Maran as part of announcement of Jihad against idol-worshipping Hindus.
3. Not an isolated incident. Recently Kashmir government turned blind eye to rape threats and assaults on NIT Srinagar students.
4. Mosques are rampantly being built to encroach on Hindu shrines.
Innumerable such examples exist.
Analysis (Harsh but true)
5. If in 2016, after owing allegiance to Indian constitution, J&K government is showing 'chutzpah’ of renaming Hindu pilgrimages abusively and blocking Hindu pilgrimages, imagine the state of affairs in last 700 years of Jihadi rule in Kashmir and 1300 years of terror attacks in India.
1. Revise the J&K Tourism Department document to call Hari Parbat as Hari Parbat, and not mountain of snakes.
2. Kashmir government must apologize and explain why they allowed use of an abusive term for a Hindu pilgrim after misdeeds of Afghani terrorists.
3. Remove all mosque constructions from Hindu temples.
For more details, please read - 'Hindu Gods are snakes' – Kashmir Government | Agniveer
Today: Agniveer is counting on you
Agniveer needs your help with “"Hari Parbat" - Hindu temple must not be called mountain of snakes by J&K Government”. Join Agniveer and 111 supporters today.