Great Betrayal, Black Millenials’, American Patriots', Make Ms. Clinton President In 2020
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
I originally wrote this as part of a campaign to help mobilize individuals to go to the capital of their state (in all 50 states) to tell the electors’ to hand over their votes to Hillary Clinton; we actually succeeded in creating that coordinated effort which had never previously occurred in our country’s history. The original title was “Hillary Clinton, Why She Should And Will Be President;” I deleted it. I initially published it in response to a change.org petition which received more signatures in the website’s history than any other to date, almost 5 million, 1. Literally, the day before the mobilization we were told by the organizers’ not to say that we wanted Hillary Clinton to be president, just say we don’t want Trump. Why? Because 20 plus Republican’ electors’ vowed to cast their ballots for Hillary and maybe more would follow, not a single Republican fulfilled that promise, and ultimately, Hillary lost votes while Trump gained. The Republican Party proved to be void of moral fiber and continues to. As I write this, the feeling of anger and rage towards the administrators of this effort and the GOP is returning. That day, December 19, 2016, we betrayed every individual who signed that petition and our country too. Since then, I occasionally revised this publication, but now, with the Democratic Party searching for someone to represent us in 2020, it is time to re-publish and vouch for America's real president.
Today we live in an alternative fact era that correlates with the Information Age. If you hold a particular point of view, you can usually find something on the web to support it. This trend is perpetuated by people who form preconceived notions and simply look for information that supports their particular view without considering the validity of the source. There is actually no excuse to be ignorant, if someone is, it’s because they choose to be. The disturbing reality is that people selectively accept their own circle of facts rather than their opinions being formulated by legitimate sources. To this day you have people pushing absurd conspiracy theories like Obama is a Muslim; the Clintons' were and are involved in political assassinations and Michelle Obama is really a transsexual. New York is supposed to be the intellectual capital of the world, yet I have met people in this state that hold such beliefs.
American ignorance and gullibility played a role in the 2016 election. The majority of the electorate (across racial lines, with White Men being the only exception) with a bachelor's degree or higher did not vote for Trump, 2; this tells us something about the ones’ who did (and Trump happily proclaimed during a Las Vegas rally in February of 2016, how much he loves the uneducated and many among the ignorant reciprocated).
Hillary Clinton and her husband would have built on rather than subverted the progress we’ve made over the last eight years. They are not perfect, no one is, but they are decent and honest people, 3. I would have voted for Hillary over other Republicans’, not just Trump, 4. Unfortunately, there has been a deluge of propaganda, distortions, lies and misinformation that has been used to try to undermine the Clintons’ and their legacy.
On the other hand, there is alarming evidence that Russia has been cultivating Trump for at least five years (this means they could have been conspiring with him, at a minimum, since 2011), 5, and provided compromising information against Trump’s political adversaries which may explain why the Republicans’ won’t hold The White House Bastard accountable and pushed fake news, distortions, misinformation and propaganda via Wikileaks (we now know Facebook and Fox News are major culprits as well) and other mediums to sabotage Hillary Clinton’s prospects in the 2016 presidential campaign. The fact that Russia interfered with our electoral process in the hope of ascending Trump to the presidency is indisputable. The "most deadly adversaries of republican government" ... are …"chiefly from the desire in foreign powers" (in this instance Russia) "to gain an improper ascendant in our councils," Federalist No 68., 6. With 17 US intelligence agencies coming to the same conclusion, including the CIA and FBI, while not surprisingly, the only ones' that are continuing to refute those assessments as of December 16, 2016 are Trump, his most devoted minions, Trump's Republican cronies, and of course, officials in Moscow.
Not only did Trump’s campaign likely conspire with a foreign adversary, The GOP rigged the 2016 election via faulty interstate cross checking of votes and various suppression laws, 30, along with extreme partisanship. Look at congresses investigation into the Benghazi attack on September 11, 2012. It was egregiously politicized by the Republican Party and subjected to many conspiracy theories which have since been proven false. Among the most asinine, was that a sitting American President (Barack Obama) had the ability to prevent the attack and chose not to. In Hillary’s own words from her book “Hard Choices,” there has been a “regrettable amount of misinformation, speculation, and flat-out deceit by some in politics and the media… many of these same people are a broken record about unanswered questions… there is a difference between unanswered questions and un-listened to answers;” and regarding our former Commander In Chief she says he, “gave the order to do whatever was necessary to support our people in Libya. It was imperative that all possible resources be mobilized immediately. … When Americans are under fire, that is not an order the Commander in Chief has to give twice. Our military does everything humanly possible to save American lives — and would do more if they could. That anyone has ever suggested otherwise is something I will never understand, 7.” Thus came the disgusting moniker Killary which is not only a continued politicizing of the four brave American lives lost that day, but also a disgusting display of racism and bigotry towards our country’s 44th president.
Hillary Clinton has spent most of her life defending Human Rights, unlike the man currently in the Oval Office who has spent the bulk of his abusing (and as president) destroying them, and in spite of an extremely partisan investigation that was clearly meant to undermine Hillary’s presidential bid and uncovered no new evidence; the Benghazi investigation had dragged on longer than inquiries into the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the attack on Pearl Harbor and the response to Hurricane Katrina. She was finally cleared in spite of a fiercely partisan investigation of all wrongdoing by a Republican led Congress on June 28, 2016, 14.
Donald Trump bought up every conspiracy theory possible to try to undermine Hillary Clinton’s character, one of them was stating that Vince Foster, the late White House lawyer in 1993, “knew everything” (regarding Whitewater) and was possibly killed for it (some conspiracy theory media outlets claimed Bill Clinton was behind his “murder” for having an affair with his wife among other outlandish scenarios), If you think politics is like The House of Cards series, this all makes perfect sense, 15. Ron Brown and 34 other passengers died in a plane crash. Mr. Brown was slated to provide testimony to special investigators about selling seats on trade missions. Bill Clinton, who was so closely scrutinized he couldn’t get away with receiving fellatio from an intern (Monica Lewinsky) without unprecedented right wing uproar and calls for impeachment and embarrassing details being revealed to the world, somehow, this same man was going around killing political dissidents and rivals.
Conspiracy theories are hard to live down. 40 lives have allegedly been lost because of damaging information that might be released to the public regarding the Clintons’, except, there’s no credible evidence. If there was, they’d be sitting in jail right now.
Another noteworthy conspiracy killing was that of, “James McDougal, a key witness for Whitewater prosecutors' when the investigation centered on an Arkansas land deal in which the president and McDougal were involved," Mcdougal, "had a pre-existing heart condition and died of a heart attack on 8 March 1998 while in solitary confinement at the Federal Medical Center prison in Fort Worth. The ailing McDougal had been placed in solitary as punishment for failing to provide a urine sample for a drug test. On the day before his death and while still in his regular cell (where he had access to his heart medications), he had complained of dizziness, and while being processed for isolation he threw up. However, once in isolation, he did not ask for his medicines and appeared to guards "alert, well-oriented and absent any visible signs of distress" right up until his death. An investigation into the circumstances of his demise did not find evidence of foul play, 16.” Murder is a very serious accusation and so I felt a need to address some of the most pernicious cases.
It is important to point out that the people who can claim to have the most damaging information about the Clintons’ are unscathed and this remains a very inconvenient fact to the Clintons’ most fierce detractors Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky and Kenneth Starr. If the Clintons’ have been silencing threats to their legacy, why not the most notable ones’; it defies logic and reason, and conspiracy theories often do; albeit, it does not stop the misinformed and illiterate from buying into them. When I say illiterate, I don’t mean not being able to read, but someone who is not well read. I can only point out the facts, you can choose to ignore them and cling to whatever alternative suits you.
In 1996 Hillary Clinton made the following statement which Donald Trump alleged was code for African Americans’. "We also have to have an organized effort against gangs, just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob …we need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels. They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'superpredators.' No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel. And the president has asked the FBI to launch a very concerted effort against gangs’ everywhere, 17.”
Before I make the most pointed comments regarding this matter, I want to appeal to common sense in regards to her 1996 statement, should Hillary Clinton be asked to apologize today to Italian’s for using the word mob (the Mafia consist of many other organized crime alliances e.g. Mexican Mafia, Albanian Mafia, Russian Mafia, Jewish Mafia to name a few)? I find it a very interesting coincidence that during the first presidential debate on September 26, 2016 Donald Trump made the self serving claim that Hillary Clinton used the term Super-predator to refer to African Americans and Bernie Sanders asserted that it was “absolutely” a racist term. Before the second debate on October 9, 2016, Ava Marie DuVernay premiered a political documentary on October 7, 2016 entitled the 13th (to great fanfare) and I know a number of people who swear by it; she doubled down on the distortion that the term Super-predator was used as political code without providing any relevant evidence; nevertheless she reinforcing Donald Trump’s bigoted claim that the term was political racial code, Trump took it a step further and said it was specifically used as code for African Americans.
To the African American Millennials’, I am 43 years old; I went to middle and high school with those so-called Superpredators. I knew people that would take your life for stepping on their shoes. I did not think I would live to see 16 (I was living in East New York Brooklyn at the time). It is common place for politicians to use new terminology to sound hip and up to date with current affairs, 18. When Hillary Clinton used the term Super-predator it was less than two months old and freshly minted by a Republican political scientist, John J. DiLulio Jr., 19. The evolution of a word and its intrinsic meaning can become politicized over time, but not at the moment it was used by Hillary on January 25, 1996. It was utilized in the same generic context in which she included the mob in her statement. Mr. DiLulio published another article in the spring of 1996 entitled My Black Crime Problem, And Ours. At that point Republicans were beginning to use the term to associate it with African Americans’ and Hispanics’. Unfortunately, a number of prominent members’ of that community ignorantly echoed this blatantly false statement among them Ice Cube, Judge Joe Brown, Colin Kaepernick, 33, etc..
Here are excerpts describing those youth in John J. Dilulio’s 1995 publication, they are “kids who have absolutely no respect for human life….hardened, remorseless….They kill or maim on impulse, without any intelligible motive….stone-cold predators” He details the cataclysmic spread of this phenomenon, “youth crimes….have been soaring. Between 1985 and 1992, the rate at which males ages 14 to 17 committed murder increased by about 50 percent for whites and over 300 percent for blacks.” Clearly his original study was not focused solely on African Americans’, that came later, he goes on, “In Los Angeles, there are now some 400 youth street gangs organized mainly along racial and ethnic lines: 200 Latino, 150 black, the rest white or Asian.” John J. Dilulio along with 11 other experts met with the Clinton’s on December 15, 1995, 20. The Clinton’s were inundated with predictions of a deluge and historic rise in youth violence which we now know was inaccurate. All the while, the cause of this phenomenon had already been addressed (unbeknownst to any of them) and was the result of an environmental factor which still exist today, lead poisoning, 21. Subsequently, by the turn of the century, (and having put a significant cap on the use of led based paint and gasoline by 1991, 22)) juvenile crime dropped dramatically, and continued to fall into the next decade. The Super-predators faded away, nevertheless, that doesn't mean this phenomenon didn't exist. Exposure to led is pervasive in Chicago Illinois, 34, no wonder Chicago lead the nation in gun violence, but no, Donald Trump and Sarah Sanders flat out lied when they said Chicago has the toughest gun laws and that it hasn't curtailed gun violence, 35.
I want to back track here, Ms. Ava Marie DuVernay included Hillary Clinton’s Super-predator comment in her documentary as part of a segment on politicians’ using code words to single out minorities’, in addition, it claimed that Bill Clinton’s 1994 crime bill and subsequent laws were purposely designed to reduce minorities to perpetual second class citizens, (the subsequent laws did in fact have that effect, albeit, mass incarceration started more than 10 years prior to the Democratic Controlled Congress passing Bill Clinton’s Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the driving force behind it was not federal but state legislation, and it continued to be afterwards, 31) and also asserted that our criminal justice system exist as an incarceration machine. That part is absolutely false, African American incarceration has been declining for almost two decades. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS, A branch of the U.S. Department of Justice); the peak of Black male imprisonment in 2001 dropped 23% by 2014; The highest level for Black female’s in 1999 dropped 49% by 2014, 23. Meanwhile, White incarceration has been rising. For White Females from 2000 to 2014 it has risen 56%; and for white males (in spite of their privilege) 4%. There are other aspects of her documentary that have also proven to be propaganda; I don’t have the time to fully debunk her “documentary,” though, 24.
The majority of Black and Hispanic members’ including the Congressional Black Caucus supported the 1994 bill, including the grass roots darling Bernie Sanders’ (he was in a position to actually vote for it and he did) which is not appropriately addressed in the documentary. The Chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, Kweisi Mfume, who years later tried to deny he voted for the bill, asserting in a MSNBC interview that there was no roll call, indeed there was, the link to the report is provided below, you’ll find his last name under the Ayes, 25. When do we acknowledge our failed leadership? When do hold ourselves' and the polarizing forces in our community Black Nationalist and Race Supremacist like the Black Hebrew Israelites’ or leaders of the caliber of Louis Farrakhan (a religious megalomaniac) that are significant contributors to the increasing divisions among us foster religious and ideological insanity, and contributing to a lack of political involvement because of the cynicism they breed. Organizations like the NOI (Nation Of Islam), 5 Percenters' and the like are as much of a social cancer as the KKK, Neo Nazi’s and Alt-Right, Donald Trump’s favorite. I am a registered Democrat, but before that, I am an American citizen and patriot, and with all this country’s flaws, I love and would give my life for the America Martin Luther King sacrificed his for and the one Barack Obama worked tirelessly to help bring to fruition.
Louis Farrakhan, you referred to Hillary Clinton as a wicked woman. You are a blind leader of the blind and one of the main perpetrators in creating the climate that lead to the assassination of Malcolm X which motivated his daughter (30 years later, Qubilah Bahiyah Shabazz to try to have you killed after witnessing her father’s murder in a hail of bullets at only four and a half years of age), “wicked,” take a hard look in the mirror. What has all your racial demagoguery done to improve the condition of the residents’ of Chicago where your organization is headquartered? Absolutely nothing, in fact, you are part of the problem, poisoning the minds of the community with your’ distortions and propaganda based theories.
Hillary Clinton was born in Chicago the eldest of three children. She set the bar high for her younger siblings. She was a leader since her time in public school and active in youth programs at the United Methodist Church. She grew up in a Republican household, being intellectually malleable, she eventually abandoned the Republican Party for the Democratic Influenced by the assassinations of Malcolm X, Robert F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. Hillary attended Yale Law School where she was inspired by a co-alumna Marian Wright Edelman, a lawyer and children’s rights advocate. Her friendship with Marian fostered a strong interest in family law and issues affecting children. After her graduation in 1973 she worked for the Children’s Defense Fund, in 1974 she was hired (as a staff attorney) participating in inquiries to impeach President Nixon which ultimately led to his resignation in August of the same year. After that engagement, she accepted a position at the University of Arkansas School of Law (she worked as an Assistant Professor as well as her eventual husband Bill Clinton who convinced Hillary to make the move) they previously dated and were both former alumni of Yale. She married Bill Clinton on October 11, 1975 and joined the Rose Law Firm, summoning the strong work ethic instilled in her by her family, she became a partner.
Bill Clinton was elected Governor of Arkansas in 1978. During Bill’s tenure as governor (1979–81, 1983–92), Hillary worked on programs that aided children and the disadvantaged, while maintaining a successful law practice. Hillary gave birth to their only child Chelsea in 1980. She garnered numerous professional accolades, she was named one of the nation’s 100 most influential lawyers by the National Law Journal twice, (1988 and 1991). She served as the chair of Arkansas Education Standards Committee and founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families. She was named Arkansas’ Woman of the Year in 1983 and Arkansas Young Mother of the Year in 1984.
Hillary was a crucial part of Bill Clinton’s campaign and eventual presidency in 1992. Her political career is unequaled by any other previous presidential candidate’s wife. After Bill’s tenure as president, Hillary defeated Republican Rick Lazio by a substantial margin to become the first (first lady) to be voted into an elective office and was sworn into the senate on January 3, 2001. As a Senator, Hillary continued to push for health care reform and remained an advocate for children, and easily won re-election in 2006. She failed in her initial bid to become the Democratic nominee for president against Barack Obama in 2008. In December of 2008, Obama selected Clinton to serve as secretary of state, and she was easily confirmed by the Senate in January of 2009. Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state was widely praised for improving U.S. foreign relationships. She resigned from her post in 2013, 26. The following year, 2014, she came under investigation by the FBI for using a private email address and server while secretary of state. After $20 million tax dollars spent and a full year of investigations, although negligence was cited and Hillary did apologize and took complete responsibility, The FBI did not find reason to continue their investigation, nevertheless, there was the obligatory partisan backlash, and if you believe our institutions are as incompetent as Donald Trump claims and continues to. All this was not enough, 27. In 2015 Hillary campaigned again for president (in June of 2016 she made U.S. history by becoming the first female nominee for President by a major party), and that is the candidate I voted for.
A social phenomenon can have numerous contributing factors. These are what I would say were the most insidious. Hillary Clinton lost (in the three states she was expected to win Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania) during the 2016 election, by roughly 80,000 votes in a field of (a bit over) 137 million cast. That was less than 1%, .05% to be exact, 28. James Comey’s report certainly did damage, people who decided who they were going to vote for the week of the election 47% voted for Trump and 42% for Clinton. Mr. Comey (and it is fitting that the nefarious man he helped elect ultimately fired him) made his inquiry public, departing from FBI norms, 11 days before the election and then cleared Clinton two days prior which did more harm than good. It reinforced Trump’s Claim that the election was rigged in favor of Hillary. Clinton’s campaign administrators asserted that, “In particular, white suburban women who had been on the fence were reminded of the email imbroglio and broke decidedly in Mr. Trump’s favor, aides said.” There was a deluge of conspiracy theories surrounding her handling of emails and an inordinate amount of focus on it by the media. America is extremely polarized in terms of politics (Democrats’ will vote for Democrats and Republicans’ for Republicans) only 3 to 4 percent of the population is susceptible to persuasion, 28. There’s something else that caused Hillary’s loss, something the media dare not say, institutional racism.
Trump spent a profuse amount of time focused on conspiracy theories about the Clinton’s. Why? Because minorities are very susceptible to them; if I walk down Park Avenue and a white woman' turns to look back and sees me in a suit and tie and clutches her purse (how do you think this affects the psyche?) I wish I was just giving you an example, but as I write the residual rage is beginning to resurface and my eyes are becoming misty, this actually happened to me, and sadly, I could give you more examples. Reflexive racism is a result of the pervasive presence of Institutional Racism and White Supremacy which marginalizes, objectifies, disenfranchises and minimizes the historical significance of people who are various shades of brown. It fosters a strong level of cynicism and a propensity to embrace conspiracies and propaganda like those promulgated in the 13th. Donald Trump was overtly supported by the KKK and other hate groups, but this did not prevent him from getting more of the Black and Hispanic vote than other recent Republican candidates. Conspiracy theories, racial demagoguery, Fake News, propaganda, Wiki Leaks (all helped galvanize Trump’s campaign as well as its probable conspiring with Russia) and ultimately served to curtail minorities’ support for Hillary, without having to put much effort into earning it which also, likely, contributed to her small percentage of loss.
The Republican’s quest for power, dysfunction and partisan extremism has taken precedence over the best interest of our country, and has resulted in the most unqualified candidate to ever take office, 8. Unlike any other president before Trump, he has not served in a public or civil capacity, or even in the Military. Prior to Obama taking office, Republicans vehemently claimed Barack Obama who had spent 12 years as a senator was lacking the necessary experience to be president. Alex Conant asserted, “Barack Obama is a weak closer precisely because his closing arguments ignore voters’ underlying concerns about his inexperience,” the spokesman for the R.N.C. also added, “At a time when America faces historic crises, we should not elect somebody as untested and inexperienced as Obama. Make no mistake: Obama is asking voters to turn the keys to our economy over to Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, 9.” Well, we all know how that played out; we also see a demoralizing glimpse of our country's future under president Trump with only two weeks behind him since winning the general election.
I did not become heavily involved in politics until after Trump became the Republican nominee for president. The campaign he spearheaded made me suddenly feel the pangs of the hundreds of years of oppression faced by African Americans in this country slavery, segregation, lynching, assassinations, police brutality, bombings, etc…. 13, and his dog whistling to the most nefarious segments of the Republican constituency, the fringe right, 10, cannot be atoned for by any politician running for office in a Democratic society. I am aware that Facebook is full of trolls, and people who get their information from media buffoons like Alex Jones who literally believes Hillary Clinton and president Obama are demons from hell, 11, and identified fake news outlets like Breitbart, 12.
We are facing an opponent, in the Republican Party, that has proven itself’ to be a threat to Democracy. They have put a puppet into the office of president that serves three masters, the first is Russia, the second is his business conglomeration and he allows the least (our great country, The United States of America) to be governed by his and the GOP's agenda which is anti-progressive and anti-democratic. The Republican controlled congress and senate is responsible for drafting legislation that must be signed by the president to take effect. Do not be fooled, Trump’s policies are those of the Republican Party. Such a clan, which has proven to be a domestic threat, must be dealt with a heavy hand in the polls (voting is even more vital on the state and local levels not just the Presidential, Mayoral and midterms), peaceful protest, petitions and mobilization. My intention was never to ask people to support my campaign to legally remove Trump and his cabinet from the presidential office because he is despised by the majority of Americans or for hatred of the Republican party, but because you love America, you represent the true will of the majority of the electorate which is to have Hillary Clinton be our president; not as an alternative, but as the worthy and deserving choice.
Message To Hillary
Dear Madam President:
I know you have decided to walk away from public office and no one has the right to demand that you run again after all you've endured. My skin is brown, everyday Trump is in office, I feel like my house is on fire, and no matter what I do, I can’t put it out. I no longer speak to my mother, step-father and others'. Freedom is not free, it comes with a price. I can never walk away from 2016, and I will not. Our country needs you. You must fulfill the promises of your campaign.
I am asking for a lot, I know. America, your president is not in the Oval Office. Show your support for her by signing this petition; she was the best choice in 2016 and she still is. Persuad her to run again by signing this petition, for America, for progress, let's encourage her to fight once more for our country, "together." Please help me galvanize her. Hillary, if the Democrat's flip the house, we must appoint you speaker after Donald Trump, Mike Pence and Paul Ryan are removed from office for conspiring against the American people. I implore you to take your rightful place and undo the damage caused by Trump's disastrous legislative agenda to our government.
In solidarity with the resistance
Ruldolph Pongnon, CEO & Head Trainer
Rising Storm Boxing And General Fitness Inc.
1. Daniel Brezenoff, “Electoral College: Make Hillary Clinton President” Change.org Started sometime from November to December of 2016: https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19-4a78160a-023c-4ff0-9069-53cee2a095a8.
2. Nate Silver, “Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump” FiveThiryEight, November 22, 2016: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/education-not-income-predicted-who-would-vote-for-trump/.
3. ANGIE DROBNIC HOLAN, “All Politicians Lie. Some Lie More Than Others.” The New York Times December 11, 2015: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/opinion/campaign-stops/all-politicians-lie-some-lie-more-than-others.html.
4. Charles M. Blow, “A Lie by Any Other Name” The New York Times January 26, 2017: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/opinion/a-lie-by-any-other-name.html?ribbon-ad-idx=4&src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=context®ion=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article.
5. David Corn, “A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump” Mother Jones October 31 2016: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump.
6. Steve Benen, FBI and CIA agree, “Russia’s operation intended to help Trump win” MSNBC December 16, 2016: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/fbi-and-cia-agree-russias-operation-intended-help-trump-win.
7. Maggie Haberman, “Clinton’s Chapter on Benghazi” Politico May 30, 2014: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/hillary-clintons-benghazi-chapter-107240?o=0.
8. Zachary Crockette, “Donald Trump Is The Only US President Ever With No Political Or Military Experience” Vox (revised January 23, 2017), visited January 29, 2017: http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/11/13587532/donald-trump-no-experience.
9. Michael Falcone, “The Early Word: Obama’s Closing Argument” The New York Times October 27, 2008: https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/27/the-early-word-obamas-closing-argument/?_r=1.
10. David Neiwert and Sarah Posner, “HOW TRUMP TOOK HATE GROUPS MAINTSTREAM” Mother Jones October 14, 2016: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/donald-trump-hate-groups-neo-nazi-white-supremacist-racism.
11. Zack Beauchamp, “Alex Jones, Pizzagate booster and America’s most famous conspiracy theorist, explained” Vox revised December 7, 2016 (visited, January 29, 2017): http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/28/13424848/alex-jones-infowars-prisonplanet.
12. Ethan Barton, “Assistant Professor’s ‘Fake’ News List Has Breitbart, Not HuffPo” The Daily Caller November 11, 2016: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/15/assistant-professors-fake-news-list-has-breitbart-not-huffpo/.
13. KnowPolitical, “Donald Trump: A history of violence” Youtube March 15, 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTz7DlhlZiE.
14. DAVID M. HERSZENHORN, “House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton” The New York Times, June 28, 2016: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html.
15. Glenn Kessler, “No, Donald Trump, there’s nothing ‘Fishy’ about Vince Foster’s Suicide” The Washington Post May 25, 2016: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/25/no-donald-trump-theres-nothing-fishy-about-vince-fosters-suicide/?utm_term=.1a0a8dc4911f.
16. David Mickkelson, “Clinton Body Bags” Snopes revised July 7, 2016 (Visited January 31, 2017): http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp.
17. Reena Florez, “Hillary Clinton on "superpredators" remark: "I shouldn't have used those words" CBS News, February 26, 2016: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-on-superpredators-remark-i-shouldnt-have-used-those-words/.
18. Shoq, “No, Bernie Sanders, Superpredator was NOT “racist…” when Hillary Clinton used it.” ShoqValue.com April 16, 2016: http://shoqvalue.com/superpredators.
19. John J. DiLulio Jr., “THE COMING OF THE SUPER -- PREDATORS" Weekly Standard, November 27, 1995: http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-coming-of-the-super-predators/article/8160.
20. John J. Dilulio Jr., “The Coming Of The Super-predators Should Scare Us Into Wanting To Get To The Root Causes Of Crime A Lot Faster” Chicago Tribune December 15, 1995 Page 4 of 5: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1995-12-15/news/9512150046_1_crime-talking-bomb/4.
21. Kevin Drum, “A Very Brief History of Superpredators” Mother Jones, March 3, 2016: http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/03/very-brief-history-super-predators.
22. Katarina Lah, “History of lead use” Toxipedia, updated May 8, 2011 (visited January 3, 2017): http://www.toxipedia.org/display/toxipedia/History+of+Lead+Use.
23. Keith Humphreys, “Black incarceration hasn’t been this low in a generation” The Washington Post August 16, 2016: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/16/black-incarceration-hasnt-been-this-low-in-a-generation/?utm_term=.d49a4a2795c4.
24. Keith Humphreys, “There’s been a big decline in the Black incarceration rate, and almost nobody is paying attention” The Washington Post February 10, 2016: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/10/almost-nobody-is-paying-attention-to-this-massive-change-in-criminal-justice/?utm_term=.7aa664b217bf.
25. Ed Krayewski, “Former CBC Chair Who Voted For 1994 Crime Bill Tries to Cover Up His Role” Reason.com: http://reason.com/blog/2015/04/30/former-cbc-chair-who-voted-for-1994-crim.
26. Betty Boyd Caroli, “Hillary Clinton United States senator, first lady, and secretary of state” Encyclopædia Britannica updated November 9, 2016 (Visited February 3, 2016): https://www.britannica.com/biography/Hillary-Rodham-Clinton.
27. Nick Gass and Nolan D. McCaskill, “FBI recommends no charges against Clinton in email probe” Politico updated July 5, 2016 (visited February 3, 2017): http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/fbi-recommends-no-charges-against-clinton-in-email-probe-225102.
28. Kevin Drum, “Stop It! There Are No Big Lessons From The 2016 Election” Mother Jones December 14, 2016: http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2016/12/stop-it-there-are-no-big-lessons-2016-election.
29. AMY CHOZICK, “Hillary Clinton Blames F.B.I Director For Election Loss” The New York Times November 12, 2016: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html.
30. Ruldolph Pongnon, “High Crimes, Republican Voter Suppression and Purging, Demand Real K#45” Dailykos December 31, 2017: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/12/30/1727992/-Treason-Aiding-amp-Abetting-Russia-Voter-Suppression-Demand-Real-45-No-Pardon.
31. German Lopez, “The Clinton-backed 1994 crime law had many flaws. But it didn’t create mass incarceration” Vox, Updated April 8, 2016 visited (April 29, 2018): https://www.vox.com/2016/2/11/10961362/clinton-1994-crime-law.
33. Clay Cane, “I was on board with Kaepernick until….” CNN updated Wednesday August 31, 2016 (visited April 30, 2018): https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/opinions/where-kaepernick-lost-me-cane/index.html.
34. Jacqueline Howard, “Lead found in hundreds of Chicago homes’ tap water, report says” CNN, Updated Thursday April 12, 2018 (visited May 1, 2018): https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/12/health/chicago-water-lead-report-bn/index.html.
35. Matt Dietrich, Chicago toughest on gun control? A claim shot full of holes” Politifact October 3, 2017 (visited May 1, 2018): http://www.politifact.com/illinois/statements/2017/oct/03/sarah-huckabee-sanders/chicago-toughest-gun-control-claim-shot-full-holes/.
Today: Ruldolph is counting on you
Ruldolph Pongnon needs your help with “Great Betrayal, Black Millenials’, American Patriots', Make Ms. Clinton President In 2020”. Join Ruldolph and 2,126 supporters today.