We, the undersigned, hereby call upon the Berkshire Hills Regional School Committee (BHRSD) and the Great Barrington Select Board (GBBOS) to begin or continue the following high-priority activities in 2015:
1. Create a strategic “Master Plan” for the Berkshire Hills Regional School District that takes account of short- and long-term (1) educational goals, (2) student population forecasts, and (3) financial priorities.
2. Tackle small-scale urgent repairs at Monument Mountain Regional High School as quickly as possible, including in the process the solicitation of actual bids from local and regional contractors.
3. Increase equity between district-member towns by revising the District Agreement and through other means.
4. Increase financial transparency and cooperation with other District towns.
5. Improve communication with the community at large.
Background information and useful resources and links are also available at gb21.info - and you can write to email@example.com to get involved.