STOP Extortion of Stud Bulls for profit - Sukanya Berwal with Suman Kadyan
This petition made change with 216 supporters!
People for Animals (PFA) Haryana along with the United Nation affiliated “International Organisation for Animal Protection” OIPA www.oipa.org in India and Scouts & Guides for animals & birds www.scouts-guides4animals.com minutely examined the Draft, following suggestions with positive thoughts are:
1. Article 48 and 51 A (g) of Indian Constitution read with the section 3 of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 restoring five freedoms of the animals.
2. Indian bovine breeds accept natural service instead artificial mechanism, which is not successful in India.
3. Mrs. Sukanya Kadyan Berwal, Honorary Animal Welfare Officer of AWBI along with Abhishek Kadyan, Honorary Animal Welfare Officer of AWBI and Mrs. Suman Malik Kadyan, Representative of OIPA in Canada, strongly objected on the welfare side of the male animals, abused for extortion of their semen, without any strong mechanism, either their age, feeding, treatment, care and shelter along with protocol on shifting in Bureau of Indian Standard specified vehicles.
4. Old age retirement and rehabilitation policy also to be introduced, rules and regulations be drafted and prepared under law for unproductive male animals.
5. Mobile courts may be established to try and decide the offense on spot.
6. Penalties may be used for the welfare of animals.
7. One Member may be nominated from the AWBI.
8. Native breed be benefited, No exotic species be targeted.
9. The birth of female calf be appreciated everywhere but no mechanism disclosed in case of Male calf disposal.
10. The Punjab Livestock Improvement Act, 1953 (Punjab Act No. 47 of 1953) repealed with the present Draft proposal, whereas the status reports and white paper should be published on the Punjab Livestock Improvement Act, 1953.
Personal hearing also may kindly be granted before preparing bill for Assembly.
Today: Abhishek is counting on you
Abhishek Kadyan needs your help with “Governor of Haryana: STOP Extortion of Stud Bulls for profit - Sukanya Berwal with Suman Kadyan”. Join Abhishek and 215 supporters today.