More Support and awareness , training and clubs for Autism within Gloucestershire
This petition had 895 supporters
As a individual that lives in Gloucestershire's county, i feel this county has a lack of services and resources for those with autism spectrum condition
with the cuts within the government this is the issue. I feel as a individual that is more understanding and awareness of learning disabilities but I feel the county is not putting awareness and understanding of autism spectrum condition on their priority list.
As a individual, I feel that the community in Gloucestershire would benefit more from more services and resources for those with autism spectrum condition .
This community would benefit from awareness and prospective training in schools and to parents/carers and employers for better handling of situations with behaviour and communication problems within these environments.
parents within Gloucestershire's community are profoundly lacking the support they need it would be really good if support groups for parents/carers is set up throughout Gloucestershire.
In Gloucestershire need to provide a ongoing support for long-term employment with training to employers would help those with autism spectrum condition.
Within Gloucestershire county individual with autism spectrum condition are not being assessed right for the benefits they are rightfully entitled to and they are not getting the right support from the DWP.
I also see others with autism spectrum condition are not having their mental health problems met properly and treated properly to get correct treatment make a assessment for people with autism spectrum condition to have a clear assessment clear to address mental health problems correctly with right treatment
- awareness and more support networks
- social clubs, training and activities for the autism spectrum condition/ high functioning autism
- more support for parents and carers
- better understanding towards educational needs with individuals in school
- limited services in rural areas
- improved services for those that live in semi-independently floating support and residential
- bring training and awareness of autism spectrum condition / high functioning autism and support within employment in supported employment with ongoing support
- more training for employers, parents and schools of awareness of autism and how to understand their needs.
- a better understanding of victims of abuse access and how to prevent it from happening
- improved support and assessed correctly from DWP
- support groups for parents/carers
- more sporting activities and nutrients advice and awareness
- make a assessment for people with autism spectrum condition with mental health problems so problems are address correctly with the right treatment
- educational classes and training about common awareness and meltdown behaviours
- sensory clubs and training
- help to improve their concentration levels and broaden mind their where needed
- improvisation towards their emotions
Today: shona is counting on you
shona khan needs your help with “Gloucestershire county council : More Support and awareness , training and clubs for Autism within Gloucestershire”. Join shona and 894 supporters today.