EXPEL APARTHEID ISRAEL FROM FIFA
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
FIFA must not treat Apartheid Israel more favourably that it treated Apartheid South Africa who FIFA peacefully expelled on 16 July 1976 by 78 votes to 9, and in so doing heralded the beginning of the end of Apartheid in South Africa. Especially as witnesses testify that Israeli Apartheid is much worse that Apartheid South Africa.
Apartheid South Africa was bad, very, very bad, but Apartheid South Africa;
- Apartheid South Africa did not bomb football pitches / stadia of the oppressed categories as Apartheid Israel has done
- Apartheid South Africa was not accused of deliberately shooting & maiming football players coming & going to training grounds, as apartheid Israel has done/
- Apartheid South Africa was not accused of shooting & killing children peacefully playing football on the beach as Apartheid Israel has done
- Apartheid South Africa was not accused of arresting & jailing footballers for 3 years or more without trial & forced to go on hunger strike for over 96 days to secure release, as Apartheid Israel has done
- Apartheid South Africa was not accused of preventing the oppressed non-white categories of football players from travelling to play football matches, as Apartheid Israel has done
- Apartheid South Africa was not accused of preventing oppressed non-white categories of footballers from travelling to support their clubs, where crowds often exceeded 60,000, as Apartheid Israel has done
- Apartheid South Africa was not accused of seizing / preventing football equipment from reaching football teams of oppressed categories, as Apartheid Israel has done
- Please email a copy this petition to the President or any member of your National Football Association asking them to raise this petition and the peaceful EXPULSION of Apartheid Israel from FIFA at their next meeting
Today: john is counting on you
john tymon needs your help with “Gianni Infantino : EXPEL APARTHEID ISRAEL FROM FIFA”. Join john and 645 supporters today.