- Honorable Mark HenryGalveston County Judge
- Ryan DennardGalveston County Commissioner PCT1
- Kevin O'BrienGalveston County Commissioner PCT2
- Stephen HolmesGalveston County Commissioner PCT3
- jerry.pattersonTexas General Land Office Commissioner
- Jim SuydamTexas General Land Office Public Relations
Galveston County Judge and Commissioners: Do not take Eminent Domain action against Rollover Pass
A treasured coastal area of Texas known for amazing fishing and recreation is in danger of being closed by the state, and the two organizations who own and maintain the area, the Gulf Coast Rod, Reel, and Gun Club and the Gilchrist Community Association, are not planning on idly standing by without making their voice heard. Rollover Pass has brought millions of visitors to Bolivar Peninsula for over 55 years to experience world-class fishing in Texas and now, the Texas General Land Office wants to forcefully close Rollover Pass against the wishes of the property owners and countless other Texans who cherish this state treasure.
- Galveston County Judge
Honorable Mark Henry
- Galveston County Commissioner PCT1
- Galveston County Commissioner PCT2
- Galveston County Commissioner PCT3
- Texas General Land Office Commissioner
- Texas General Land Office Public Relations
The Gilchrist Community Association and the Gulf Coast Rod, Reel, and Gun Club are insisting that the General Land Office and Galveston County respect the right of Texas property owners and not impede them from maintaining our possession of the best public access recreational fishing venue on the Texas coast. Do NOT use Eminent Domain against Rollover Pass!!!!!
Gilchrist Community Association caretaker of Rollover Pass started this petition with a single signature, and now has 2,864 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.