Save Anthony's Restaurant
This petition had 892 supporters
- Anthony's is a community asset
- Anthony's is a Falls Church institution
- Anthony's is the only family restaurant in Falls Church
- Anthony's has served the Falls Church community for over 40 years
- Anthony's is a small, family operated business. Small businesses generate the largest number of jobs in the U.S.
- Anthony's should be given an equal opportunity to continue to serve the community and do business alongside big franchises in Falls Church
- Little League, Soccer, Basketball teams have for years gone to Anthony's to celebrate and encourage our youth
- Many organizations have met regularly over years at Anthony's
- Seniors depend on Anthony's for their meals
- Anthony's is the place in Falls Church where young couples can take their children and enjoy a warm welcome, home-made cooking, and even a complimentary icicle from owners Faye and Tony
- Anthony's has contributed for years to sponsoring teams, participating in City events, and paying taxes on a consistent, responsible manner
- Anthony's is one of it's kind, an irreplaceable Falls Church historic asset and institution
- Anthony's is a center of the Falls Church community
- No other restaurant in Falls Church offers all of these qualities.
Today: Silvia is counting on you
Silvia Koch needs your help with “Falls Church City Council: Save Anthony's Restaurant”. Join Silvia and 891 supporters today.