Please stop allowing groups and events to glorify dog fighting and other acts of animal cruelty.
This petition had 930 supporters
Currently it is not against Facebook's rules of conduct to create a page to share images and videos of animal cruelty and violence or an event such as a dog fight.
Nobody should be able to stumble pictures of this cruel and violent nature. Facebook should not be a forum for spreading illegal or illicit behavior. I would like to ask Facebook to do away with cruel and sometimes graphically disturbing pages such as these.
This should include:
- Any page promoting or glamorizing the killing and or torture of animals,pets, and endangered species
- Any page organizing Dog Fighting Events or sharing photographs and videos of these event.
- Any pictures or videos of violent acts of animal cruelty
- Any pictures or videos of dead or dying animals
- Promotion of illegal acts of violence against animals
Today: Stop Facebook Animal Cruelty is counting on you
Stop Facebook Animal Cruelty needs your help with “Facebook: Please stop allowing groups and events to glorify dog fighting and other acts of animal cruelty.”. Join Stop Facebook Animal Cruelty and 929 supporters today.