Check if Mr. Yanukovych is the legitimate president and/or PEP, ask him to release Mrs. Tymoshenko. Otherwise Associate him with the EU penitentiary system Deeply, Comprehensively and Immediately.
This petition had 162 supporters
- Given that Mr. Yanukovich being a politically exposed person is likely to be involved in the state wide organised crime generating massive illicit revenues via the procurement system of Ukraine captured by his regime and the money laundered by his cronies and criminal assets of his family are associated with the EU via banks and business partners;
- Given that only legitimate presidents can sign international treaties, othervise they are void; the need of Ukraine's legitimate association with the EU; promotion of democracy and development, not authocracy and decline; European integration, not desintegration; EU's Eastern Partnership, not Eastern Gangstership;
- Given the opinion of the Venice Commission on the constitutional situation in Ukraine, which states that the whole constitutional framework of Ukraine lacks legitimacy;
- Given that the constitutional frameworks lacking legitimacy can hardly produce sustainable economic development as well as presidents, prime-ministers, ministers and parliamentarians legitimate enough to negotiate and conclude international agreements - be they with the EU and/or with the Kremlin's NeoSoviet unions;
- Given that under the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties agreements are void if concluded by the fraudulent conduct of another negotiating State;
- Given the decisions of the European Court on Human Rights on the violations of human rights of thousands of Ukrainians;
- Given the decision of the European Court on Human Rights that the imprisonment of Mrs. Yulia Tymoshenko constituted a human rights violation;
- Given that any usurpation of power is a threat to national security of a democratic state and is hardly compatible with human rights and other European values of the rule of law;
- Given the fact that the majority of Ukraine wants European integration and requires the full powers of its representative, while conclusion of a void Association Agreement and Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement is hardly what the EU and Ukraine needs, contradicts it interests and does not correspond the laws stipulating European integration of Ukraine;
- Given that the real presidents of Ukraine have the pardon power stipulated by the Ukrainian constitutions, while the immense experience of Mr Yanukovich reinforced by his willingness to become a "proffesor" will make a comparative study of the Soviet and European jails the most promising development of his career.
More info on Yanukovich at yanukovich.info
Today: Dmytro is counting on you
Dmytro Potekhin needs your help with “Europol Director Rob Wainwright: Check if Mr. Yanukovych is the legitimate president and/or PEP, ask him to release Mrs. Tymoshenko. Otherwise Associate him with the EU penitentiary system Deeply, Comprehensively and Immediately.”. Join Dmytro and 161 supporters today.