Concern about obtrusive and unsustainable development at North Berwick Harbour
This petition made change with 1,678 supporters!
The Scottish Seabird Centre have announced proposal for extensions and new buildings to house a National Marine Centre at North Berwick Harbour. This is a substantial £5.5M development which will significantly change the harbour for all visitors and harbour users. More information about their proposal can be found here http://savetheharbour.co.uk
We want to
- maintain the vibrant community nature of the Harbour
- stop the Harbour from being overdeveloped
- keep the open space for community access
- protect the panoramic views
- stop any development which imposes upon the Harbour’s history and heritage
We therefore object to the Scottish Seabird Centre proposal to develop a National Marine Centre at North Berwick Harbour.
Today: North Berwick Harbour Trust Association is counting on you
North Berwick Harbour Trust Association needs your help with “East Lothian Council: Concern about obtrusive and unsustainable development at North Berwick Harbour”. Join North Berwick Harbour Trust Association and 1,677 supporters today.