Disney/EA should make a sequel/HD remake of Star Wars: Republic Commando
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Star Wars Republic Commando was a wildly successful tactical first-person shooter video game, set in the Star Wars universe, released in 2005. It was developed and published by LucasArts for the Xbox and Microsoft Windows. It is said to give players the most enjoyable Star Wars experience.
The lyrics of the video game's soundtracks inspired author Karen Traviss (writer of the Republic Commando Series, beginning with Hard Contact in 2004 and continuing with Triple Zero (2006), True Colors (2007), Order 66 (2008), and Star Wars Imperial Commando: 501st (2009)) to develop the Mandalorian language into a "fully working language".
A sequel to the game was already planned well ahead of production of Republic Commando. The game was titled Star Wars: Imperial Commando and was based on the betrayal of Republic Soldiers, however the project only went as far as concept art, and was cancelled.
We want the one of the followings, in order of priority :
- A sequel for Star Wars Republic Commando (Order 66 or/and Imperial Commando)
- A new Star Wars Republic Commando series with the Omega Squad based on the novels of Karen Traviss
- A fresh Star Wars *** Commando video game (series), taking place at a different era in the Star Wars Canon. (e.g. Rebel Commando or Imperial Commando during the Galactic Civil War, New Republic Commando during the Sequel Trilogy (VII, VIII, IX), or Mandalorian (Super) Commando, which can be set in many different eras)
- An HD remake of Star Wars: Republic Commando
All the choosable options above include:
- Singleplayer: An at least 16 hour of campaing gameplay with up to 4 player co-op mode (playable through Screensplit, LAN and WAN).
- Multiplayer: the ability to join and create private and open servers where players and AI fight each other. (up to 32 players).
- The playable characters have to be customizable, both in singleplayer and in multiplayer (in singleplayer thi point is only true for options 3. and 4., in the cases of 1. and 2. it can be only lightly customizable because of the source material)
Today: Beskar Jag is counting on you
Beskar Jag Bencib needs your help with “Disney/EA should make a sequel/HD remake of Star Wars: Republic Commando.”. Join Beskar Jag and 296 supporters today.