Terrible Traffic Handling At ShilPhata, ShilPhata Kalyan Road & Palava
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
The situation of the traffic mess at Shilphata Mahape - Shil Diva- Mumbra Taloja- Palava Mahape Pipeline-Palava Katai Naka is known to all the dignitaries but the biggest question is Who will bell the cat? Who is that gentleman who will come in front and will resolve our issues.
We the honest tax payers of this country are fed up of the ways by which the traffic mess is being resolved. The wrong lane drives and the heavy traffic has made or commuting pathetic and perilous.
Have tried all the means of approaching police station, doing formal complaints, talking to cops at traffic junctions, raising voices on social media, twitter, nothing has reached the ears of the dignitaries.
Finally we hope that this petition will reach the concerned and we will get proper solution to our issues, since the police and the traffic police is never going to be all ears, we are writing this to the supreme dignitaries.
Mentioning issues in points with the solutions what we hope will resolve them.
1. Traffic mess at Kalyan Phata Circle & the wrong side drivers at the circle from Kalyan enroute to Mahape & Thane.
Long Term Solution:- Over bridge from Road Junction of Mumbra-Mahape-Shil-Diva-Panvel road starting from Diwale gaon Busstop and ending in front of Bombay Traders towards Panvel Taloja road. There should be 2 Arms to the bridge, one from taloja to Kalyan road & other from Taloja to Mahape. Road widening is started but the completion and the start of the bridge is still to be seen.
Short Term Solution
Ban heavy traffic from 8 AM in the morning to 11 AM in the morning & 5 PM in the evening to 9 PM in the evening. This will help ease the jams and the chaos at junction.
Impose heavy fine and rigorous punishment for the wrong side drivers and if needed, revoke their driving permits if they are the repeat offenders.
Remove unauthorised auto stands from the Kalyan Phata near the temple as these autos block the way of the left and chokes the entire traffic upto Shil Diva Mahape junction.
2. Remove unauthorised eateries from the Entry point of the Casa Rio and in front of the ICICI bank
These unauthorised eateries are the point of the jams as the people park the vehicles in the middle of the road and purchase things which blocks the entire traffic upto Desai Gaon. When we request them to remove the vehicles, they threaten and create chaos.
3. Remove the Auto Tempo Stand from the front of I think building and shift it either after Katai Naka or in front of the BM furnitures. Long term solution is the over bridge in front of Palava Xperia but till the time its made, we need this temporary solution.
4. Make one separate entry lane arrangement for the Palava CBG/CG entry after removal of the auto and tempo stand. This separate lane will allow Palava residents to move from the free left and will allow the straight movers to move with ease.
5. Ban the entry towards Xperia parking from inside the campus and make some other way to allow access of the parking from outside as on weekends, the cars going inside the parking blocks the entire path upto CBG entry and sometimes upto CB entry. Penalise the wrong lane drivers.
6. Overbridge at Katai Naka ending on Badlapur Road and removal of toll just after the bridge will help smooth movement of traffic for LSG residents.
7. A separate lane to Pipe line entry on Mahape road will allow the vehicles moving straight to move with ease and will reduce the load at pipeline.
8. Ask Traffic cops to impose heavy penalty on the wrong lane drivers and suspend the cops who are not performing the duties.
To tell you frankly in the case of Jam on these roads, to reach any hospital will take hours and that will definitely result in loss of life.
Dear CM of Maharashtra, MP of Kalyan East, Lodha Group & MMRDA, hope you would pay attention and will help us by taking appropriate actions.
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!