Save Hargraves Parade, Gibraltar
This petition made change with 581 supporters!
We object to the proposed application to build a car park at Hargraves Parade playground (Ref F/14143/16) on the following grounds:
1. Loss of a Historical Parade ground.
2. Loss of the only open space within a tightly packed urban area.
3. The proposed building is out of character with the surrounding buildings.
4. The use of the building will encourage more car use in the town centre and upper town, leading to more traffic congestion and more air pollution.
5. The construction phase will create major traffic disruption and dust pollution in an area which serves as a main artery to the upper town.
Alan William Bishop
Organiser, Save Hargraves Parade online petition
Today: SAVE HISTORICAL HARGRAVES PARADE is counting on you
SAVE HISTORICAL HARGRAVES PARADE needs your help with “Development and Planning Commission: Save Hargraves Parade, Gibraltar”. Join SAVE HISTORICAL HARGRAVES PARADE and 580 supporters today.