END CRUELTY AT EQUINE SLAUGHTER FACILITY'S
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
- Horses are commonly shipped for more than 24 hours at a time in crowded trucks without food, water or rest.
- The methods used to kill horses very rarely result in quick, painless deaths for these animals and sometimes they even remain conscious during dismemberment.
- Slaughterhouses are not clean or enjoyable green enterprises and these facilities have proved to be environmentally damaging to the horses as well as economically draining to the communities that have housed them.
- Unwanted horses have been beaten, neglected and savagely slaughtered at a Victorian slaughter house that kills horses for pet food.
- Investigators documented horses being beaten with pieces of poly pipe, rope and stickes.
- Horses being transported while injured or very ill.
- Foals, small horses and mares kept in the same un-shaded yards as stallions.
-Sick and injured horses left untreated, unnoticed and forgotten about.
- A dead horse being left in the holding yard while other horses and animals stood around him.
- In a few cases a horse was still conscious after being struck four times with a captive bolt gun. The horse thrashed and moaned, desperate for help or mercy, as workers stood over her swearing, and even laughing at her pain. Then they shot her. Twice.
Today: Keshei is counting on you
Keshei Ryall needs your help with “Daryl Quinlivin: END CRUELTY AT EQUINE SLAUGHTER FACILITY'S”. Join Keshei and 630 supporters today.