Full Prosecution of poachers by Skamania County District Attorney
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Due to past convictions and the egregious nature of their current suspected illegal poaching activities, we are requesting for the fullest prosecution of these crimes. "We" being affected residents of Washington and Oregon along with any interested party that supports ethical treatment of wildlife and natural resources. The impacts of these suspects affect both states in terms of wildlife management and resources as well as destroying public resources for hunters, fishermen, hikers and many other outdoor enthusiasts. The organized group effort to conduct and hide their activites had the potential to be dangerous to any law-abiding resident enjoying the outdoors that may have witnessed their crimes.
- Do not offer pleas deals for anything less than the maximum in terms of charges. i.e. Not allowed to plead guilty to misdemeanors in exchange to drop felony charges.
- Request during sentencing, the fullest amount of fines, jail time, forfeitures (dogs, guns, phones, vehicles used during the criminal activities) and probation for any guilty verdicts.
- Request life-time ban on hunting privileges by both states for all those charged. Transfer those bans to any other states that will allow a ban to be enforced.
The result of this petition will be forwarded to prosecutors in the Skamania County District Attorney's office:
Dan McGill and Adam Kick - Skamania County District Attorneys
Per a conversation with the DA's office, a petition such as this can also be used during sentencing to demonstrate the impact these individuals have made on the community. If you are a resident of WA or OR, please leave a comment with your state, county or town to show the local concern for these crimes.
It will also be sent to local and state representatives to demonstrate how important these natural resources are to the public and why it is important to have strong regulations and resources dedicated to protection of wildlife.
Rep. Norm Johnson
(360) 786-7810 | email@example.comRep. Gina McCabe
(360) 786-7856 | firstname.lastname@example.orgSen. Rivers, Ann
Phone: 360-786-7634 Ann.Rivers@leg.wa.gov
Rep. Vick, Brandon P.
360) 786-7850 | email@example.com
Rep. Pike, Liz
(360) 786-7812 | firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell
U.S. Senator Patty Murray
U.S. Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler
Today: A. is counting on you
A. M. needs your help with “Dan McGill: Full Prosecution of poachers by Skamania County District Attorney”. Join A. and 891 supporters today.