- Customer ServiceRepublic Services, Allied Waste Division, San Mateo County 650-756-1130
- Supervisor Don HorsleySan Mateo County Board of Supervisors, Third District
- Jeff AndrewsRepublic Services/Region President, West Region 480-627-2700
Provide curbside recycling pickup for coastside residents
The price of curbside garbage collection for coastside residents continues to rise, and the hours of the local transfer station have been reduced. It's time for the county to offer coastside residents similar services for weekly recycling collection that are offered in Woodside and Half Moon Bay.
The collection center located at the La Honda School is regularly overfilled, unsightly, and unsanitary. The community has more recyclables than this location can handle! We want to encourage community members to recycle more and send less to the landfills. And we'd really like for the school not to look like a transfer station!
If you are a resident of La Honda, Loma Mar, Pescadero, or San Gregorio, please sign this petition to show your support for curbside recycling collection.
You can also call RethinkWaste at (650) 802-3500 to find out more about the details of curbside collection currently provided in San Mateo County.
- Republic Services, Allied Waste Division, San Mateo County 650-756-1130
- San Mateo County Board of Supervisors, Third District
Supervisor Don Horsley
- Republic Services/Region President, West Region 480-627-2700
Please provide curbside recycling pickup for coastside residents, so that we can remove the unsightly collection area at La Honda Elementary.
Kelly Greenwood started this petition with a single signature, and won with 1,070 supporters. Start a petition to change something you care about.
Today: Kelly is counting on you
Kelly Greenwood needs your help with “Customer Service: Provide curbside recycling pickup for coastside residents”. Join Kelly and 1,069 supporters today.