Retain Dali Mihajlovic as Director of Tennis and Head Pro for Cress Creek Country Club
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Cress Creek Country Club is in the process of evaluating management for its tennis program for 2018 and forward. The purpose of this petition is to strongly encourage the Crees Creek Tennis Committee and the Cress Creek Board of Directors to work with Dali Mihajlovic so that he will remain Director of Tennis and Head Pro at Cress Creek.
Dali has successfully managed tennis at Cress Creek for 11 years and he has built an exceptionally strong, professional and fun program. This past summer saw the highest number of participants for ladies, men and children since the program began.
It is crucial for a true family-oriented country club to offer solid swim and tennis programs. For many, the tennis program at Cress Creek, under Dali's guidance, has been one of the most enjoyable and worthwhile reasons to be a member of the Club.
Some of the numerous attributes Dali brings to the table include:
- He is an extremely competent and respected manager of tennis programs and an extremely competent and respected tennis pro. These are two different skill sets and Dali has both.
- Dali provides quality teaching, constructive criticism, balanced coaching and a genuine interest in each of the players.
- He brings variety to drills and makes tennis fun.
- Dali insures each court is pro-driven with at most a 6 member to 1 pro ratio; members are not left in drills playing by themselves or with ball machines.
- He is willing to work long hours to accommodate the schedules of Club members.
- He is highly regarded and highly respected in the tennis industry.
- Tennis teams lead by Dali exhibit a level of professionalism, cohesiveness, positive energy and success that is not readily apparent with other clubs.
Dali has established a very strong tennis community at Cress Creek. He is definitely an asset to the Country Club. Cress Creek has made an important investment in the beautiful clay courts, and it is only fitting that this investment is matched with top notch management. Tennis directors and pros like Dali are definitely not "a dime a dozen."
The contract the Club presented to Dali for the 2018 season contained unexpected and substantial changes from prior years. Although there was no agreement initially regarding these new terms, Dali is willing to negotiate and we are petitioning the decision makers at Cress Creek to please continue discussions with him to make it work for all parties involved. Through Dali's managerial, organizational, teaching and coaching skills, we have been fortunate enough to have enjoyed an outstanding tennis program at Cress Creek for years. It would be a shame to dismantle the program so many of us truly love.
If you would like to see Dali Mihajlovic continue as Director of Tennis and Head Pro at Cress Creek, please sign this petition by Monday, October 9th.
We thank the Cress Creek Tennis Committee and the Cress Creek Board of Directors for their serious consideration of our perspective.
Today: Michelle is counting on you
Michelle Yacullo needs your help with “Cress Creek Tennis Committee and Board of Directors: Retain Dali Mihajlovic as Director of Tennis and Head Pro for Cress Creek Country Club”. Join Michelle and 31 supporters today.