Center Should Conduct Surgical Strikes on 40,000+ Slaughter Houses in India
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
- There should be a clear nationwide ban on cow slaughter without any variations in regulations prohibiting either the slaughter or sale of cows, calves, bulls, bullocks and buffaloes of all ages.
- Government of India should conduct strikes on illegal and legal slaughterhouses across the nation.
- Governments and people should take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle.
- Strict laws, punishments, fine in huge amounts and sometimes even death sentences should be awarded for those who does illegal transport or export or sale or slaughter of cow, calves, bulls, bullocks and buffaloes of all ages.
- Governments should fund and support rehabilitation centers for animals which are rescued from slaughterhouses and other cruel places.
- Governments should use of Tracking Systems and latest technologies to safeguard these animals.
Today: N is counting on you
N A needs your help with “Cows and calves need your help on urgent basis!”. Join N and 5,563 supporters today.