Cory Gardner: Call Trump Out For His Reckless Behavior!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Cory Gardner's statement on President Trump's joint press conference in Helsinki with Vladimir Putin is weak and disappointing. His inability to call Trump out by name shows a lack of true leadership, and proves him to be more loyal to Trump's lies and the GOP's power than to the constituents he is elected to represent. It is time for Gardner to call out TRUMP *by name* for standing with a murderous dictator at the cost of undermining America's intelligence agencies. Colorado needs leadership that represents OUR values, and we are asking Senator Gardner to do his job and hold Donald Trump accountable for his treasonous actions and false statements.
We are demanding that Cory Gardner:
1) Give a strong public statement of rebuke regarding Trump's inability to call out Russia for their proven attacks during the 2016 election.
2) Hold up any and all nominees until Trump recants his previous statement and supports the U.S. intelligence agencies' assessment of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
3) Increase Sanctions on Russia
4) Demand that the president's national security team that accompanied him to the Russia summit testify before Congress about what happened.
5) End all attacks on the Justice Department, the FBI and Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
6) Demand that Trump insists the 12 Russians named in last week's indictment be sent to the U.S. to stand trial.
7) Push through bipartisan legislation for election security to prevent future election interference.
We will be delivering this petition to Senator Gardner on Friday July 20th to his Denver office. We will be there from 11:00 - 1:00. Please join us and visit Senator Gardner's Staff to tell him NO MORE pandering to Trump!
Today: Kristen is counting on you
Kristen Seidel needs your help with “Cory Gardner: It's Time for Cory Gardner to Call Trump Out For His Reckless Behavior!”. Join Kristen and 986 supporters today.