BUS 287 BACK - Schiphol
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
- 287 bus was coming every 4 minutes at the rush hour. (14 buses per hour!!!). The bus was taken by many people on the campus and it was full most of the times.
- The journey was 12 minutes maximum.
- Connexxion has reduced the frequency of these buses (5 buses a day!!) and has incorporated other buses which have more than 10 stops on the way to Schiphol/Schiphol-Rijk.
- Rivalry (running, pushing, discussions...) for getting in the few 287 buses.
- Waiting time for a bus has increased.
- Buses at rush hour are more packed than before (Example: flight attendants asking people to please let them in or out with their luggage...)
- Journey time is longer as the buses stop all the way to Schiphol.
- At Schiphol airport there are 3 different stops for these buses. People continuously running along the platform depending on which platform the bus stops (B12, Byy or Bzz.)
- People are more stressed on their usual journey to work/home
- Drivers cannot help to clarify people doubts because they don´t know either.
- The best solution is to bring back the 287 bus in the rush hour to deal with the volume of people taking the bus and to reduce the commute time.
- Someone from connexxion to come in the rush hour and experience the situation himself/herself.
Today: Paula is counting on you
Paula Campo needs your help with “Connexxion : BUS 287 BACK - Schiphol”. Join Paula and 1,367 supporters today.