0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Reform Congressional pay and benefits.
1. A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.
2. Congress (present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
What is good for the American people is good for all of Congress.
Thank you for your support.
Today: Aaron is counting on you
Aaron Bellows needs your help with “Congressional Reform”. Join Aaron and 104 supporters today.