- Shri Sushilkumar ShindeHonorable Home Minister
- National Human Rights CommissionNational Human Rights Commission
- Press Council of IndiaPress Council of India
- Shri Akhilesh YadavHonorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
Concerned about the custodial death of Khalid Mujahid
- Honorable Home Minister
Shri Sushilkumar Shinde
- National Human Rights Commission
National Human Rights Commission
- Press Council of India
Press Council of India
- Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
Shri Akhilesh Yadav
I am concerned about the custodial death of Khalid Mujahid. I request you to
* Suspend and arrest all policemen who were escorting him from court and also those named in the FIR by Khalid Mujahid family
* Prosecute lawyers for assaulting Khalid Mujahid defense counsel.
* Table the full report of the Nimesh Commission. Implement its recommendations.
* Order a thorough investigation by CBI/ NIA on the entire case from events that led to Khalid arrest up until his death in police custody.
* Ensure safety of Tariq Qasmi and other prisoners.
* Set up fast track courts to handle the illegal detainees on false charges.
* Immediately release all innocent detainees arrested on false terror charges.
* Provide adequate compensation to Khalid Mujahid family. A compensation of Rs. 6 lakhs is an insult to the family for his sufferings for a crime that he had not committed.
* Release Khalid Mujahid postmortem report to the public.
Indian American Muslim Council started this petition with a single signature, and now has 1,387 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Indian American Muslim Council is counting on you
Indian American Muslim Council needs your help with “Concerned about the custodial death of Khalid Mujahid”. Join Indian American Muslim Council and 1,386 supporters today.