Karnataka Comedk - Need for extended second round
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Karnataka Comedk last (second) round started on 31-Jul-2018, much before Karnataka CET last (extended second) round result announcement (08-Aug-2018).
If a candidate wants to move out from Comedk to CET, he/she has to forfeit Comedk fee of Rs 55000, also the seat which is getting freed up goes to the college management instead of the deserving candidate
Last year Comedk conducted extended second round (because counseling was online) but this year Comedk is not willing to conduct extended second round due to offline mode.
Since each candidate has unique user id and password to login to Comedk website, this year also they can conduct extended second round counseling online
Please go through the below plan carefully and support the deserving candidates.
1. Please allow the candidate who wish to move out of Comedk to CET or other mode of admissions, to surrender the seat - 1 day ( probably 9th Aug), end of the day prepare/publish the vacancy seat matrix.
2. Candidates who wish to continue with the allotted seat - keep out of this process.
3. Candidates who wish to hold and upgrade - allow them to enter the options (College/Course) - 1 day (probably 10th Aug), end of the day run the software to fulfill the seats.
4. Announce the results (probably 11th Aug) - allow them to make choice (Accept or reject).
5. Accepted candidates to print the seat allotment letter and join the respective college on 11th & 12th Aug. College can start on 13th Aug.
Hope and pray Comedk conduct extended second round.
Today: Karthik is counting on you
Karthik Senthil needs your help with “Comed-k: Karnataka Comedk - Need for extended second round”. Join Karthik and 10 supporters today.